WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered in Sept. I'm in the 36000 range of orders, think they are into the 30,000s now, I figure sometime Aug maybe. I also bought one from a dealer a couple months ago, but kept my preorder.

Estimates have definitely been bumped back since I ordered. Originally was told 3rd quarter when I ordered in March 2019. Now looking like December 2019 if I'm lucky. Don't get me wrong, I'm happier with a better, unrushed product but I would have liked it before the election for peace of mind.

huh, I'm WEB 36332 and I ordered December 26th.

is the spreadsheet updated?

Based on the spreadsheet's current iteration based on my order date (SEP 2018) and progress it had tracked at the time they expected it AUG 2019. So its about 1 month behind on the estimate in my particular case. My turn around was 11 months. The wait didn't bother me, looking forward to getting my parcel. So if pace and production remains relatively the same, you will probably be October/November

I have a note on your order stating we tried contacting you 31/5/19..... I would check your voicemails and emails :)

Hi there Mr Wolverine I'm on the mailing list but having received an update of web order numbers in quiet some time was wondering how things are coming along.

I am responding due to Mr 303 being away on business in Kansas.

Due to limited information being received from Kodiak on production of our rifle we have been unable to pass on any updates.

Please rest assured that as we receive rifles we are filling orders to the best of our abilities.

Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom