Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    i thought they came with hera mags?
    I thought so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I imagine Tiernan added a LAR-15 pistol magazine to his order.
    Nope, nothing extra ordered, they came in the box with the gun.

Mine arrived yesterday after a 13 month wait lol. (Web order number around 27500) Picked up a Vortex Spitfire Prism 1x red/green dot for it and it complements the rifle beautifully. Was surprised to receive the two Magpul gen 2 mags like someone previously mentioned since I'm not a fan of the cheap Hera mags (I wonder if Wolverine ran out of Hera mags) and it also doesn't have those cheap crappy mil spec stocks that usually come on AR's but a decent no name CTR style stock. Feels and looks a lot better in person and it's a quality build from first impressions. https://imgur.com/a/Yyoizy7

Im a bit confused by the web order predictions. I placed an order the week of March 20th 2019, order number 391XX, yet when I look at the excel sheet it says order 36416 is for that week of March. It shows my order # being from May 10th.... big difference there. I guess I should follow the prediction based on order number not the date I placed it.

On an unrelated note I find it odd that dealers can stock these while pre orders aren't being filled for 6 months to a year. I even heard Cabelas might be getting some? Just odd to see them stocked in stores online, makes me second guess making the pre order especially with Trudeau hovering over the gunpocalypse button.

CGN Regular
    You have to remember, when you were placing your order for one, stores were placing they're orders for 20. What I did was purchased from a store but kept my pre order, cause 2 will always be better then one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenstarver View Post
    On an unrelated note I find it odd that dealers can stock these while pre orders aren't being filled for 6 months to a year. I even heard Cabelas might be getting some? Just odd to see them stocked in stores online, makes me second guess making the pre order especially with Trudeau hovering over the gunpocalypse button.
    The stores that have them now, ordered them in April of 2018. They had to wait their turn too, they were just way ahead of you in line.

You are right however, that at this point it makes zero sense to order from Wolverine and wait, when it is relatively easy to find a retailer who has already done the waiting for you.
    --BattleRife

Quote Originally Posted by BattleRife View Post
    The stores that have them now, ordered them in April of 2018. They had to wait their turn too, they were just way ahead of you in line.

You are right however, that at this point it makes zero sense to order from Wolverine and wait, when it is relatively easy to find a retailer who has already done the waiting for you.
    Ah good point, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenstarver View Post
    Im a bit confused by the web order predictions.
    Thanks for your order date and number.

Things are a bit off because we're going off few data points i.e. order dates, numbers and changing order fulfillment times. So, the 'predictions' should get better over time.

I hope the sheet helps folks guestimate with a bit more accuracy.

Hey,
    Do you guys have an update, or any other information at all about the galil-style folders? I was wondering if I should hold out for it, or if it is going to be a long wait still, maybe I should just buy another stock.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipTheMonkey View Post
    Hey,
    Do you guys have an update, or any other information at all about the galil-style folders? I was wondering if I should hold out for it, or if it is going to be a long wait still, maybe I should just buy another stock.

thanks.
    Right now all efforts are geared towards producing complete rifles so we can fill back orders as fast as possible.

28648 May 4th 2018.
    Received the call today.
    Hooray - I'll be the proud owner of my second WK180-C.
    Awesome...and my guess-timate back in March was damn close.

Great rifle and Kodiak is providing outstanding service...that's why I'm going for two in the lock-up and on the range.
    Last edited by MountedMadness; 05-27-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day