Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Got my wk180c a few days ago....serial # falls within the recall but my bolt I believe has the proof mark(5white digits). Does this mean it's all ok??
    Update: Only inspected bolts will have a number engraved on them, this batch number will change from batch to batch. Latest bolts will also have a Kodiak crest.

Quote Originally Posted by rgp6373 View Post
    WEB00028704 confirmed on the way, ordered on May 6th, 2018. This will be my second WK180-C interested to see if there any differences
    is there any difference in your two rifles or anything you like better about one over the other?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    # 29905
    Ordered June 8, got the call today.
    I was 291xx and got it 3 days ago so they are moving fast now.

i'll post when I have it to compare. The one I already have falls under the recall so I'm sending the bolt back. so it will be a bit before I can compare them side by side

is anyone else waiting on their WK-180-C order from Tenda? I preordered back in April 2018 with no call yet, but are seeing people that ordered directly from wolverine in June 2018 getting the call for their rifles. i would hope that Tenda didn't hang on to my preorder funds past June before making their order with Wolverine.

Got my call on Friday, #30718
    Funny thing is that Wolverine is still waiting on them to arrive, hoping I’ll get it this fri or sometime next week.
    Ordered June 23 2018, @8:25pm almost a full year damn.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vnestico View Post
    Got my call on Friday, #30718
    Funny thing is that Wolverine is still waiting on them to arrive, hoping I’ll get it this fri or sometime next week.
    Ordered June 23 2018, @8:25pm almost a full year damn.!!!
    In order to provide the quickest turn round to our customers as soon as we receive a packing list from Kodiak with serial numbers and a tracking number to confirm X number of rifles are on route we start to contact those customers, we have to confirm final details, payment method, PAL is still valid and no change of address. This is an attempt to speed things up, some customers can be very difficult to contact and it can take us days to complete this process. This way we can turn a WK shipment round in just a few days.

WEB00030726
    - Ordered June 24, 2018
    - Got the call on Friday May 31 2019 to pay balance of pre-order
    - Received rifle Monday June 3, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by fijiflash007 View Post
    is anyone else waiting on their WK-180-C order from Tenda? I preordered back in April 2018 with no call yet, but are seeing people that ordered directly from wolverine in June 2018 getting the call for their rifles. i would hope that Tenda didn't hang on to my preorder funds past June before making their order with Wolverine.
    I am about to blow a headgasket with them soon. I pre-ordered February 14th 2018 from them and I have still not received my rifle. When I call they tell me late June maybe July and that they have not received any shipments. So if Wolverine is caught up to July 2018 like their last email, then Tenda is up to some funny business. The fact that they won’t even look up my order number and give vague info every time I call furthers that suspicion.

I’m 30835, I’ve paid in full but have yet to receive mine. Anyone else after me get theirs?