Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by flyinlead View Post
    I'm getting antsy. Did they get delivered today or were they shipped out from Kodiak to Wolverine today?
    Sorry, I can't help myself, I keep checking back here
    You are getting antsy, how do you think I feel!

Nothing shipped yet, I am told a machine broke!

More to follow.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 06-13-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    They mean shipping from Kodiak to them. They also mentioned they are keeping the first 10 rifles, so nothing to get too excited about unless I missed something.
    You are correct, we should have the first production guns here next week for firing at WOLVERINE DAYS on the 23rd - 24th June.

I am told with the new barrel profile we have met our target weight of 7 lb.

It is almost impossible to look up where your order is placed in our system, if I do it for one, everyone will want me to check on their order. It would be easy for me just to post the complete list showing names but I obviously can't do that for several reasons.

We run two different order systems, this is why your order # will be prefixed with either a WEB or ORD following by eight digits. If you just compare numbers you may be way out. For example ORD00024804 is approx. 150 guns ahead of WEB00024521!

Rest assured will be shipping all orders in strict chronological order, assuming PAL's are valid, addresses correct and payment has been received.

The first "PRODUCTION RIFLES" have left Ontario and are on route to us so we will have them on the range for WOLVERINE DAYS.

As for new tariffs, they may well affect things but I have no idea how much, I think we will be looking at a 10% price increase 1st July. All orders placed prior to 1st July will be at the old price.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I expect there will be many pics, and some video, in a couple days
    The timing is all wrong as we are rushed off our feet preparing for WOLVERINE DAYS this weekend. We will make a detailed video next week, showing how to field strip for cleaning and complete disassembly. Apart from two little detail changes what we now have here are production guns.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Y'all asked.... so I though we should deliver! We are crazy busy with Wolverine Days coming up so a range video and a disassembly video should be coming next week unless our graphics team runs away to Alaska again.... We found her there and carted her butt back here but you never know she might escape again

Couple features to note are the knurled charging handle, Ambi Safety, Ambi index plate, serrations on take down along with small indent to make tear down easy, and lastly the overall weight is a super nicely balanced 7 lbs.

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the WK-180C --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...Y#?sortValue=0

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

We should have the first shipment (approx. 25) leaving Kodiak for us next week. After that we will have shipments leaving Kodiak every Monday. We are hoping that production will increase to 100 per week once everything is up and running, this is assuming there are no delays with raw materials.

We are changing the charging handle design slightly but this is a simple replacement part and the owners of the first few rifles will simply be shipped a new style one at NC. Apart from that everything is looking very good. I have just test fired the prototype 7.62x39 and she is performing well. This is just to test the concept, production is a long way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank- View Post
    What's the turn around time if I were to order now, i've been said around 10 months but couldn't see a post from W. Anyone can shime in to enlighten me pe-l-ease
    In a few more weeks we should be able more accurately forecast production, right now 10 months is as good a SWAG as anyone can give you.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    any news on the arrival of the first 25?
    They should be leaving Kodiak for us on Tuesday.

I have edited this thread for simplicity. Feel free to post but remember there is a thread for technical questions and another on builds, so I will continue to keep this thread edited and on track.

Today 4th July the first 22 production rifles should be collected from Kodiak and start their journey to Wolverine. We will keep one for test firing so 21 will be shipped to the first customers next week.