Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have edited this thread for simplicity. Feel free to post but remember there is a thread for technical questions and another on builds, so I will continue to keep this thread edited and on track.

Today 4th July the first 22 production rifles should be collected from Kodiak and start their journey to Wolverine. We will keep one for test firing so 21 will be shipped to the first customers next week.
    I glad I said "should" be collected today! Guess what? It's a short week, drivers are sick, it should be tomorrow!

As of today, Friday 6th July, the first shipment is on route to us, ETA is next Wed 11th July. There will be 20 rifles going to the first customers.
    We should have 25 leaving Kodiak early next week so from now on we will start receiving weekly shipments.

It will take Kodiak a few weeks to maximize production but their target is to produce 100 units a week.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckchap View Post
    is it possible to know by order number where a person wopuld be in the list?
    Can you post a rough delivery schedule...

Example: Order# 1234-1254, July 2018
    Order# 1254-1310, August 2018
    etc.
    Sorry, but no I can not do this as there are to many factors outside of my immediate control. Kodiak's goal is to ship us 3,000 rifles by the end of the year, not sure if they will reach that but considering right now we have approx. 2,800 sold if they can, all current orders would be filled this year. No promises but this is our goal.

We must come close to this as we require time and resources for the development of our export market, a 7.62 x 39 version with AK mags, possibly a 9 mm conversion kit and her big brother the WK Utility rifle in .308 Winchester.

As off today Wed 11th July we find our first order was shipped by rail not truck so this has added another days delay, they should arrive here tomorrow, depending what time they arrive tomorrow we hope to have they shipped to customers this Friday.

This weeks shipment of 24 rifles was picked up yesterday from Kodiak, Tues. 10th July, we expect to receive them here early next week and again we will turn them round as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    we should be able to figure out ones the shipping starts rolling if people post there order numbers
    This would not be very accurate as we sell a lot more product than just WK180-C rifles. We run two order systems at the same time, these give a three letter prefix, either WOL or ORD, with out the letter prefix the number means nothing. The chronological order is determined by each orders "Unique identifier" which is generated when the order is posted. Orders from the web are uploaded every 9 seconds. I am not getting into more detail than that. We have already seen customers quoting their customer number not their order number so that will also be very misleading.

Make sure your PAL is valid as we will be checking all PAL's when we go to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Codyg14 View Post
    Does that mean the train has arrived? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!
    I expect to be able to post photos of first pallet tomorrow, Friday. The second shipment is coming faster and should be here Mon or Tues of next week.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Well well well....... Looky what we have here... there are going to be some people getting a phone call they have been waiting for!!!

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

As this was the first batch of production guns that will be leaving here (Wolverine Supplies) for customers we did our own final QC check. We took all the rifles to the range, inspected them, oiled the bolt and test fired with 10 rds. We will need to replace the bolt catch on these rifles as they do not always work with 100% reliability. Rather than delay shipment we are sending them out as is. The catches are to hard to bend so we will be sending replacement catches at no charge to all the customers on these first rifles ASAP.

There are no warranty cards with these first rifles, please keep your invoice.

Each rifle will come with a little spares kit (C clip, hand guard screws, nylon bushing and a gas plug bolt) again with these first rifles this kit will follow on at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Is everyone getting a call prior to shipping? Reason I ask is I may want it shipped to my gunsmith directly for caliber conversion to save on some cost and travel time with canada post
    I would suggest you e-mail Sales@wolverinesupplies.com now so we can make a note on your order with your request, rather than wait to the last minute when the rifles are about to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    My question is relating to summer holidays. As folks go away for the summer, it's possible their order goes out while they're away...
    So for those not wanting their new toys languishing in the local postal outlet, what to do?...

But I'm going to guess it's best answered below:
    Exactly right, we often get request like yours, we process your order in the normal way with a "Do not ship before date" sticker so it sits in our shipping department rather than your door step.