Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Based on the numbers so far, the math you have provided, and a quick look at the calendar, 2000 by year end seems to be a little optimistic, but alas, with the reviews so far, still very worth the wait, and I am still glad you are committed to maintaining quality over a commitment to an arbitrary delivery schedule. That said it still looks like I have a pretty good chance of seeing at least one of my pre-orders before Christmas.

I am also down with open season on gremlins, and figure the WK180-C to be well suited to the purpose. Sidebar: Do you guys have a nickname for this gun you use around the office? Double-You-Kay-One-Ate-Tee-See doesn't exactly roll of the tongue...
    You are referring to what we affectionately call "The Dog", she has been abused from the start. I have repeatedly shot her until to hot to hold, then laid in a snow bank or in hot weather had water poured over her, she actually still looks in surprisingly good shape and I would almost bet her reliability against an AK!

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    Are you planning to address early users feedback on upcoming productions, or are you planning to reserve those for a "gen 2" ?
    You will need to be more specific, I have already stated they we have no changes in mind at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Do you ship to dealers, or are they expedited from Kodiak?
    Kodiak are the manufacture, everything is shipped to us and then we work through our list.

Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    mainly issue with some magazines, reloaded ammo (within SAAMI specs) or heavy bullets feeding. Also oversized gas block being problematic with after-market handguards.
    We can not insure that all rifles will operate 100% reliably with all mags, so far I see no problem.
    Reloaded ammo, I have no control over reloaded ammo, that is why it is normal for reloaded ammo to void warranties.
    Heavy bullets may be to long and / or have a bullet ogive that can lead to feeding issues, this would be a custom load the owner would have to work through.
    The gas block is sized to suit the piston size, this is a high pressure area and is not oversized. We have never claimed that it would suit all after market hand guards.

24th Aug This week’s shipment (45) arrived today. Last week’s order arrived Wed, they have been processed. Trucking makes no sense, these were only picked up on Tuesday, delivery times must just depend on how the stars a line and what “Murphy” is up to. Today’s order are all retail. I don’t have confirmation on how many we will get next week, should be 50+ and again all retail. This should cover just over the first 300 orders.

As always thanks for your support and patience. 

I do not recommend FROG LUBE, I would only use it in an emergency if nothing else was available. Please avoid this if possible.

4th Sept. Last weeks order of 50 rifles has just arrived today. This weeks order of approx. 50 rifles will be leaving Kodiak for us today.

We will get these turned around as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggrr View Post
    how many have gone out mr wolverine
    We have received approx. 300, of these 290 have been shipped. we have another 50 here which we are about to process, there is another 50 on route to us which I expect to see next week.

Serial numbers are completely out of sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    If I were to preorder one today from You guys what’s the eta ? Months? Years ?
    My best estimate at this time would be first quarter of 2019, but a lot depends on everything coming together as planned. We are at the mercy of suppliers.

12th Sept. Last weeks shipment arrived yesterday, 45 rifles most are small orders for dealers.