WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is having problems signing up for the updates, I was able too. They are at web00026019 this brings us to March7th 2018. and ord00025749 brings us to March 7th 2018.

Their email said that they were informed of shipment from Kodiak which would cover these order numbers. They haven't actually received it as of date of email.

That is correct, but we are not reacting to a forecast of what is planned, we wait to receive a shipment tracking number and a packing list with real serial numbers. Shipments take approx. 5 working days to reach us from Kodiak, by doing this we have minimised turn around time. For example last week 60 rifles arrived mid day Friday, 50 were shipped yesterday (Monday) that means they left here the next working day. There are 10 left in the shipping room still waiting for customer details to be confirmed they will get rolled over into the next order so we move rifles as fast as we can.

We appreciate that customers have waited in excess of 12 months for their order so the least we can do is ship as fast as we can as soon as they reach us.

Well looks like I’ll be giving Tenda a call tomorrow if March orders are being filled... I ordered from Tenda back on Feb 14/15th 2018 and still haven’t gotten an update from them

The following is from the email updates from Wolverine:

As she sits today there are 75x units en route to Wolverine Supplies already that have left this past Friday April 12th. There are another 75x units prepped and loaded ready for pickup and will be leaving Kodiak today April 15, 2019.

This means that this week there should be 150x units to be allocated to orders.

ORD00026074 > This brings us up to March 16th, 2018
WEB00026361 > This brings us up to March 18th, 2018

Order numbers lower than the numbers listed above have either been completed, will have rifles allocated to them and being contacted or already have been contacted.

If you have a web order number lower than that of what is listed above you will be contacted shortly to complete your order.

I should be getting a call! Very nice! Too bad I won't have it before family visits this Easter but I am still excited to finally get mine.

Got my call last week. WEB00025774 ordered on March 1st. Canada Post says its out for delivery today. The wait is over.

Was everybody happy with the last round of 180’s delivered?! Any crazy issues?

I cant get the charging handle off to remove the bolt. Its not as easy as they make it look on the videos. I thought it was just a magnet? Its in there good. Other than that its lighter and uglier than I though it would be.

I just got my call this week and just got off the phone with one of the ladies at Wolverine. After asking about a a few of the promotions Wolverine has running. I thought I'd pass on the info. So as active military or LEO you will get a 5% discount, if you spend over $300 you can get free shipping, and if you spend more than I think $500 (i'm not really sure the exact amount) you get a free t-shirt. BUT you may choose only ONE. Example; you cannot get a free shipping and have a 5% discount, you can't get a t-shirt and 5% discount, etc, you may only choose one promotion.

Email from today:
Sorry for the late update! A few days ago 100x units left Kodiak and are en route to Wolverine Supplies.

A good portion of these individuals have been contacted already or will be soon. We should have another shipment en route to us very soon.

What this does is brings us up to the following:
ORD0026299 > March 22nd, 2019
WEB00026562B > March 22nd, 2019

I am tracking order fulfillment and estimating delivery times for the rest of us. This spreadsheet will get more accurate week after week. Feedback appreciated. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VqkMs7JvsZUJnXOcFZZWZy9Dzr5FOzNphTCchX9dSHI/edit?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom