Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I'm in the first 1000, there's 25 going out a week, I should get mine sometime before next May lol
    25 a week eh!!! Gotta love the the internet

50 a week for the past couple of weeks and production is ramping up

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by swampcreek View Post
    how many last week and how many are expected this week? Are this weeks dealers or wolverine?
    The majority are going to dealers on this week's shipment with a handful to retail. The next few weeks will almost all go to retail. Just the way the orders came in.
    As I have stated many times, orders are filled chronologically.

BANNED
    Yup mine is out for delivery. Will probably just sit on the front lawn until they get here

EDIT: Well luckily it just arrived!

Fit and finish are far beyond what I imagined for a rifle in this price range. Well done Wolverine. Now I just need to sneak away and go blasting! The trigger is gritty and heavy, but not what I imagined based on what the drama club had to say about it. I will simply do the paracord method of smoothing it out, the heavy trigger is good as long as it breaks clean. This thing is insane bang for your buck. I'll do a range report in the next few days.

The gas block is touching if not a fraction of a mm away from the handguard as others were saying. Guess what, I don't particularly care, this is a 1G rifle.

Last edited by driller212; 08-09-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Update on deliveries 9th Aug

I have been away for a while so I am still catching up. Somewhere between 130 and 150 rifles will have been shipped by the end of this week. We expect only 25 to 50 rifles from Kodiak for next week but nothing confirmed yet. They have had a CNC machine break down so this has slowed things up. Kodiak are looking into sourcing additional manufacturing capability so that we can get to at least 100 units a week, but realistically this goal is still several weeks away.

Most orders been filled in the next two weeks are for retail customers.

Initial feed back has all been very positive, I believe the WK180-C has met or exceeded everything we ever claimed.

Kodiak report zero calls or e-mails with warranty claims.

The question of hand guard clearance with the gas block has been raised. As I previously stated I had expected a larger clearance but even "as is" three shot sub MOA groups are achievably. We will be looking into the possibility of increasing this clearance but not for at least the first 1,000 units as parts have already been manufactured. If you have a problem with the "clearance" on your rifle please submit a warranty claim direct to Kodiak and each claim will be looked at on a case by case basis.

For clarity I am editing out a lot of previous posts.

Thanks for your support and patience,
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 08-09-2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    Well I brought home my new baby! It is very nicely done for a 1K rifle, very good bang for the buck, range day will have to wait for a while i'm afraid.

Things I noticed, the trigger, a lot of creep gritty and heavy, I will be swapping it out for something lighter but not sure what yet. Upper to lower play is tighter than my AR-15's. Disassembly is dead nuts easy, little push on the rear button and she comes apart. I put MBUS on and the rear will not flip up on it's own due to the top of the receiver being close, it needs a little push but this is just nitpicking.

I must have got my order in early, my serial is under 20 and If I recall wasn't Wolverine keeping the first 10?

Finish is excellent, I notice no flaws so far.

Here's how it comes, with 2 Hera mags and 1 Caliber mag - I can't seem to get any rounds in the caliber mag, it may be incorrectly pinned- lol

I put a CTR on it, an Ergo grip and tried my planned coyote optic a bushnell 4 - 18 AR 223 on a PEPR mount, makes things sort of heavy scope and optic weigh 1 lb 15 oz and with sling mount and sling things tip in at 9 lbs 15 oz.

I may go a bit more minimal with just a TRS -25 drops things down to 8 lbs, 9 oz

Last edited by Cranky Pants; 08-09-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

I see the price has now increased on Wolverine's website to $1095, is that for new pre-orders or will that price change hit everyone?

I pre-ordered mine in 29/03/2018, order# WEB00027099, will that price change affect me?
    May Our Bridges Always Stand And Our Charges Never Fail...

Quote Originally Posted by raoufhakam View Post
    I see the price has now increased on Wolverine's website to $1095, is that for new pre-orders or will that price change hit everyone?

I pre-ordered mine in 29/03/2018, order# WEB00027099, will that price change affect me?
    The new price is in effect for all orders placed after 1st Aug, all previous orders (placed before 1st Aug) will be at the old price no matter when they are delivered.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 08-09-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William_mississauga View Post
    I guess there are no production, cnc was down.
    I am expecting to receive 50 rifles this week despite breakdowns. Just waiting to post an update until they arrive. More to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell P View Post
    I noticed that the rifle price has increased from $995 to $1095 sense I preordered. Do I still get the rifle st the preordered price?
    Already confirmed, see post # 47.

Monday 20th Aug. Last weeks shipment (50 rifles) has failed to arrive. Just found out someone shipped by rail not truck! A shippers error but out of our hands, now told it should be here Wednesday.

This weeks shipment (40 to 50 rifles) should be leaving Kodiak today and be here by the end of the week, unless someone ####s up and puts them on a train. I think it is time we had open season on gremlins.

When these shipments are both processed we should have shipped approx. 300 units.

Future production will continue at the 45 to 50 units per week, realistically it will be 6 to 8 weeks before we can achieve 100 rifles per week. I think we should achieve 2.000 rifles by year end and 3,000 rifles sometime in March. If anything changes I will announce it here.

Thanks for your continued support and patience,
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 08-20-2018 at 11:09 AM.