CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c eta updates - 20 th July

FOC Ajax is in!
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    FOC Ajax is in!
    All pre orders I'm guessing?

This preorder is frustrating... Would really be nice to be able to see where we stand for the people that did the pre order on the first day... Kinda sucks that the individuals who rushed to get in line and paid in full first day are waiting without any notice of delivery while other stores are selling them before pre orders with Wolverine from the first day are not taken care of...

CGN Regular
    ive ordered on the second day and i find that frustrating as well.. the way it was explained my understanding was that there was a global list and that the orders would be first in first out whatever the dealer... i guess ill shut up and remember.

i was on macdef, t81, stag10, m10x... took a while to understand but im not preordering anything starting now

Quote Originally Posted by JoBies View Post
    This preorder is frustrating... Would really be nice to be able to see where we stand for the people that did the pre order on the first day... Kinda sucks that the individuals who rushed to get in line and paid in full first day are waiting without any notice of delivery while other stores are selling them before pre orders with Wolverine from the first day are not taken care of...
    Yeah but its first come first served. So if 2 dealers ordered 75 rifles each 2 minutes before you....then you have to wait

The retailer pre-orders are being treated as being from the same queue as the retail pre-orders. The only difference is that retailers ordered a larger number of units on a given order.

How the retailers handle their own pre-orders is really up to them. Some orders lots and pushed the preorders, some pre-ordered, sold what preorders of their own they could, then put the rest up for sale, others seem to have preordered and sat on some of the number, actually selling them until they had them in hand.

They're still working though the first half hour of pre-orders, at least using my own order time from Wolverine as an indication.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1985 View Post
    All pre orders I'm guessing?
    Yup. All got a name on em.

.. Kinda sucks that the individuals who rushed to get in line and paid in full first day are waiting without any notice of delivery while other stores are selling them...
    I simply don't understand this line of thinking. Wolverine was very transparent in saying that the pre-orders were going to both retail customers and gun dealers without prejudice. Surely it was obvious that the dealers were buying the rifles to resell? How could anyone not realize that WK180-C rifles were going to be sitting on dealer shelves as soon as Wolverine started delivering, and individuals with good timing were going to be walking out with new rifles almost immediately?
    --BattleRife

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    Yup. All got a name on em.
    Figured as much, getting ansy waiting for mine from Kelly's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1985 View Post
    Figured as much, getting ansy waiting for mine from Kelly's.
    Then, suddenly, it will happen.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast