Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: C-71 & Wolverine Supplies

CGN Regular
    Right on boys!! Give 'em hell!

Thank-you and give them hell!
    CCFR Member, NFA Member, CSSA Member, CPC Member.
    Arte et Marte
    Wanted. C.A. 12(3) MP38/MP40 and a PPSH41.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x68 View Post
    Be prepared for Peter Fragiskatos or however he spells his last name.
    Too bad someone didn't have a silhouette picture of the weapons the storm troopers used in Star Wars. Conversation might go like....This is an assault rifle would you want this banned...yes...why...blah blah. You do realize this is a laser rifle from Star Wars! Point being you want it banned because it looks bad.
    Simply point out that if you judge a person based on what they look like you are a racist or a sexist. Then show them this video https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ary-appearance
    Inter arma enim silent leges

I thank you for all of your efforts!!! Hopefully this just isnt some smoke and mirrors and the people in power actually listen. But as a fireams owner i believe i will soon be classed as a gang member.

My heart is with the people of Toronto today . I offer my deepest sympathies for the victims and their families .

This petition was brought up on 660 news radio Calgary this morning on my drive into work . It was brought up in a positive manner , praising the young man from Coalhurst who created the petition as he wants to see Ottawa invest more in policing .
    The Petition is only open for signatures until July 26 , 2018 , at 10:55 am (EDT)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiangunnut1001 View Post
    My heart is with the people of Toronto today . I offer my deepest sympathies for the victims and their families .

This petition was brought up on 660 news radio Calgary this morning on my drive into work . It was brought up in a positive manner , praising the young man from Coalhurst who created the petition as he wants to see Ottawa invest more in policing .
    The Petition is only open for signatures until July 26 , 2018 , at 10:55 am (EDT)
    I think they are slowly getting the hint that guns aren't the root of the problem. This incident will be a setback though.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011