SIG SAUER P320 X5 FULL-SIZE Now Shipping To Dealers

MD Charlton

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Wait Is Over And These Beauties Are Now Shipping To Dealers In Canada.
The flagship of the 320 X-Series and the pinnacle for competition or every-day range use right out of the box. Detachable Magwell & 4 Mags with Base-Plates, Nitron Stainless Slide with Lightening Cuts, Straight X-Series Trigger. Don't settle for any less.The P320 X-Five 9mm incorporates all of the most important features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. The X-Series grip module is exclusive to this line and features a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. It also comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads. Like all X-Series P320s, the X-Five has the straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull. The 5" bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy and are equipped with Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front and fully-adjustable rear sights. Additionally, the rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 X-Five pistol is optics-ready right out of the box. Each P320 X-Five includes four (4) 10rd steel magazines.

Message_1526057466011.jpg

Attachments

• Message_1526057466011.jpg
    Message_1526057466011.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4,178
Last edited:
Just picked mine up at Al Simmons,,, purchased Friday transfer came through today.. Very nice gun but when I got it home and tried to use standard 320 mags with the mag well removed I discovered they are an extretmely tight fit, they need to be slammed in hard and the mag release requires a tremendous amount of force to drop the mags. It works great with the included mags. The only way I can see being able to use standard 320 mags in the x 5 would be to trim the mag base pads. Great gun but if I had know this I may not have bought knowing I had to purchase the same style of mags that are supplied with the gun. Without modification the standard mags seem to be useless for competion where mag changes need to be fast and certain.. Any comments would be appreciated

You are on the right track. Trim the little wings that rise up from the base plate and the old mags will work fine. I used a dremel. Plenty of YouTube vids for guidance.

Base plates are available, simply change them over. see your dealer as we have them in stock same as pictured.

Just picked mine up at Al Simmons,,, purchased Friday transfer came through today.. Very nice gun but when I got it home and tried to use standard 320 mags with the mag well removed I discovered they are an extretmely tight fit, they need to be slammed in hard and the mag release requires a tremendous amount of force to drop the mags. It works great with the included mags. The only way I can see being able to use standard 320 mags in the x 5 would be to trim the mag base pads. Great gun but if I had know this I may not have bought knowing I had to purchase the same style of mags that are supplied with the gun. Without modification the standard mags seem to be useless for competion where mag changes need to be fast and certain.. Any comments would be appreciated

Just received my my X5 this week, its also my first Sig. Are there any X5 mags in Canada? Or is it better to modify an existing mag?
Also MD any X5 frames in different sizes going to be available soon?

Got mine and it had no mag well. Is this how they are now shipped? Very nice pistol BTW.

Take Care

Bob

Some dealers are saying they don't come with the mag well.

I have seen one dealer offering both versions.

Wondering if another distributor is selling without mag wells?

MD Charlton,care to comment?

Hey, I'm looking for the "P320 RXP Full-Size 9mm with ROMEO1 Pro Optic #320XF-9-BXR3-RXP" do you know if any dealer's have one? If not do you have any in the warehouse or more coming in the Immediate future? Alflahertys sold their last one last night and cant find any others in Canada.

PS your websites contact form is not working, fails everytime I hit send.

Thanks

Is this the X5 or X5 Legion? The X5 legion says it can only accept the romeo1pro with adapter plates. Not sure how the springer adapter plates are but I want my optics to sit flush and clean without any protruding metal edges on the frame.

Back
Top Bottom