Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG SAUER P320 X5 FULL-SIZE Now Shipping To Dealers

SIG SAUER P320 X5 FULL-SIZE Now Shipping To Dealers

The Wait Is Over And These Beauties Are Now Shipping To Dealers In Canada.
    The flagship of the 320 X-Series and the pinnacle for competition or every-day range use right out of the box. Detachable Magwell & 4 Mags with Base-Plates, Nitron Stainless Slide with Lightening Cuts, Straight X-Series Trigger. Don't settle for any less.The P320 X-Five 9mm incorporates all of the most important features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. The X-Series grip module is exclusive to this line and features a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. It also comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads. Like all X-Series P320s, the X-Five has the straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull. The 5" bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy and are equipped with Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front and fully-adjustable rear sights. Additionally, the rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 X-Five pistol is optics-ready right out of the box. Each P320 X-Five includes four (4) 10rd steel magazines.

Name:  Message_1526057466011.jpg
Views: 4156
Size:  73.9 KB
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 05-11-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Just picked mine up at Al Simmons,,, purchased Friday transfer came through today.. Very nice gun but when I got it home and tried to use standard 320 mags with the mag well removed I discovered they are an extretmely tight fit, they need to be slammed in hard and the mag release requires a tremendous amount of force to drop the mags. It works great with the included mags. The only way I can see being able to use standard 320 mags in the x 5 would be to trim the mag base pads. Great gun but if I had know this I may not have bought knowing I had to purchase the same style of mags that are supplied with the gun. Without modification the standard mags seem to be useless for competion where mag changes need to be fast and certain.. Any comments would be appreciated

You are on the right track. Trim the little wings that rise up from the base plate and the old mags will work fine. I used a dremel. Plenty of YouTube vids for guidance.

Can you add a Trijicon RMR instead of the Romeo1?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Can you add a Trijicon RMR instead of the Romeo1?
    Springer precision has an adapter plate for all the various optics. Just changes the height a little.

Perfect thank you!

On the Sig website it says that mags that have Sig Sauer written on them won't work with the rx. They take mags that have the sig emblem.

Base plates are available, simply change them over. see your dealer as we have them in stock same as pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by snubbie View Post
    Just picked mine up at Al Simmons,,, purchased Friday transfer came through today.. Very nice gun but when I got it home and tried to use standard 320 mags with the mag well removed I discovered they are an extretmely tight fit, they need to be slammed in hard and the mag release requires a tremendous amount of force to drop the mags. It works great with the included mags. The only way I can see being able to use standard 320 mags in the x 5 would be to trim the mag base pads. Great gun but if I had know this I may not have bought knowing I had to purchase the same style of mags that are supplied with the gun. Without modification the standard mags seem to be useless for competion where mag changes need to be fast and certain.. Any comments would be appreciated
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Good to know. How much are base plates and is the 320 rx compact small grip odule available in Canada yet?

Just received my my X5 this week, its also my first Sig. Are there any X5 mags in Canada? Or is it better to modify an existing mag?
    Also MD any X5 frames in different sizes going to be available soon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast