Thread: Barrie Gun Club/ Sharon - Please someone hlep me get in!

Barrie Gun Club/ Sharon - Please someone hlep me get in!

Hi guys,

I live in Bradford,ON and recently got my PAL and RPAL. I heard nothing but amazing things about Barrie Gun Club. From what I gather, they are taking on new members but only by referral. I was wondering if anyone can guide me in the right direction as to how I go about acquiring a membership. Otherwise I will be the proud owner of what you guys refer to as safe queens.

Perhaps someone can shed some light on the Sharon Gun club.... I know a member who told me you must own a share and shares are up to $11,000.

Any help or guidance will be very much appreciated.

Thank You all in advanced.

Go to Sharon on a Saturday from 8 am and ask for info then.
    CSSA/IPSC/USPSA/NROI

$11k for share is a good deal from what I have seen, there were adds on kijiji from $15-20k, though some will rent their shares to you for 800-1k per year.

Sharon seems to be one of the better clubs in terms of ranges but the dues are a little too rich for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I am a member PM me for info. The share prices have risen but its a retainable appreciable/depreciable asset. A share is required in order to be a member, spouses and children to age (i think)23yrs are able to become members under 1 share provided they all pay membership dues which if I remember last year was about $480.