Sara is a fantastic owner who truly cares about making things right. Thank you!

josh1976

CGN frequent flyer
Sara (the owner) is fantastic. We had a hiccup with a purchase, and Sara went over and above to make things right. She was super friendly and professional, and she called me personally on a Sunday to figure things out. It's rare to see this level of after the sale help and service. I can tell that she truely loves her family business. A++. Than you Sara. More business coming your way.

Sara (the owner) is fantastic. We had a hiccup with a purchase, and Sara went over and above to make things right. She was super friendly and professional, and she called me personally on a Sunday to figure things out. It's rare to see this level of after the sale help and service. I can tell that she truely loves her family business. A++. Than you Sara. More business coming your way.

Thanks for the kind words, glad all worked out. Looking forward to doing future business with you. Sara

I'll second that! Misunderstanding and miscommunication , and she most graciously helped me out and resolved things for me.

Back
Top Bottom