Thread: Sara is a fantastic owner who truly cares about making things right. Thank you!

Sara is a fantastic owner who truly cares about making things right. Thank you!

Sara (the owner) is fantastic. We had a hiccup with a purchase, and Sara went over and above to make things right. She was super friendly and professional, and she called me personally on a Sunday to figure things out. It's rare to see this level of after the sale help and service. I can tell that she truely loves her family business. A++. Than you Sara. More business coming your way.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

BANNED
    great to hear!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    Sara (the owner) is fantastic. We had a hiccup with a purchase, and Sara went over and above to make things right. She was super friendly and professional, and she called me personally on a Sunday to figure things out. It's rare to see this level of after the sale help and service. I can tell that she truely loves her family business. A++. Than you Sara. More business coming your way.
    Thanks for the kind words, glad all worked out. Looking forward to doing future business with you. Sara

Bought my first restricted there, GSG 1911/22. Great people, store is too small though, needs to make more room for all the stuff they have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    I'll second that! Misunderstanding and miscommunication , and she most graciously helped me out and resolved things for me.