Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosin Nagant Snipers went up in price in USA

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Why start these threads?
    Let people buy stuff because they want to, not out of fear of future prices.

Sks’s doubling in price, buy now!!!
    You would think the Canadian market was starving for combloc relics given the way westrifle continues to talk of impending doom.

Yes the supply will eventually stop. And by then, everyone who wants a nagant will have one.

I guess with the $500-$700 Norinco SKS', these may be unqiue to the american market. I wouldn't use this as a guide to jack up canadian prices.

Expired Business Member
    I am telling you what is happening in USA. We are buying from the same people and same people can not export from Russia. Did I ever say buy from me?? Again I have no issues selling my products. It is you as consumer should be aware of all things happening on the market.

Russian SKS went up in price and those will go up more. Mosin has been going up in Canada, but no one has noticed that much. Prices went up higher than SKS prices by %

Thanks Westrifle.

I think it's fair to say that milsurp ammo and rifles will steadily climb no matter what...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I guess sometimes, your notes at the bottom are reversed, welcome to the difference between 30 million and 300 million, when it comes to a finite amount of product, there are a lot more collectors and firearms consumers in the U.S. In relation to Canada, so their market can sustain a higher price, at least for now! In Canada, not so much!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I have all numbers matching mosin sniper, scope serial number is on reciever and mount matches rifle serial number, I don't see too many of those anymore. Look what happened to $250 dollar SVT-40's now are 650 plus!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    We should do a trade program... we give them one SKS, they give us one garand.

Now that's funny
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was in a gun shop in Ill 6 months ago, I noticed then that plain Moisins were 250US, bullets for reloading were dollar/dollar the same. If 1000 Berry's are 105 can here, they were 105US there. Some handguns were dollar/dollar the same price too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I was in a gun shop in Ill 6 months ago, I noticed then that plain Moisins were 250US, bullets for reloading were dollar/dollar the same. If 1000 Berry's are 105 can here, they were 105US there. Some handguns were dollar/dollar the same price too.
    Yes, I have noticed that with a lot of firearms and ammo/components, with our dollar down so much too! Hope it lasts, antique forearms used to be cheaper but even those are getting up there!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    We should do a trade program... we give them one SKS, they give us one garand.
    I would think the right sks would trade fairly even for one of their program Garands in fair shape!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12