CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: BCL102 First Impresions

Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Doug, he has gotten back to me late last night. Wasn’t too concerned about that part, and honestly after waiting for this thing as long as I have I will probably just fix it myself. But we will see, mainly I was wondering what others have experienced, or if I am missing something simple, and I guess now I’d be interested to hear turnaround time for warranty lol. I have not filed a warranty claim as yet. Thanks for the very fast reply though,
    I agree on a couple points: if I can figure his thing out by myself it’d be preferable, and I’m also interested about warranty turn around times. I also emailed Doug a couple days ago, he got back to me this am. I asked a couple questions and am waiting for a response before making any decisions.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed about that, seemed like a good idea, but people need to beak off about NEA/BCL. I was really hoping it could offer some insight into my issues, or offer some solutions I hadn’t thought of. I’m torn between paying to send my rifle, that I just got, away for an unknown amount of time vs a BGC and a barrel and being up and running again. Not much summer left to enjoy it, winters are usually pretty busy for me.
    Also bummed about the other thread being deleted. Maybe we should start something outside of SFRC’s forum??

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Also bummed about the other thread being deleted. Maybe we should start something outside of SFRC’s forum??
    I deleted it because it started to turn into what someone above referred to as a dumpster fire. I kept trying to clean up some of the usual crazies posting something that had nothing to do with what was originally posted but I couldn't keep up.

If someone is having an issue with store piping or extraction please email doug@blackcreeklabs.com

It appears about a dozen of the last batch of 150 are having some stove piping issues. BCL has told me they know what the issue is and will fix them as people contact them.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I deleted it because it started to turn into what someone above referred to as a dumpster fire. I kept trying to clean up some of the usual crazies posting something that had nothing to do with what was originally posted but I couldn't keep up.

If someone is having an issue with store piping or extraction please email doug@blackcreeklabs.com

It appears about a dozen of the last batch of 150 are having some stove piping issues. BCL has told me they know what the issue is and will fix them as people contact them.

Ryan
    Yep fair enough, I understand you don’t want people bashing your product. Some of us just want them to work though. I have contacted Doug and cc’d you on the emails. Waiting for a response regarding if he can send me parts (if they know what he issue is, why wouldn’t they??) but I’d imagine he’s fairly busy, which is fine.
    I just read above that I’m responsible for the shipping costs to send the rifle to BCL, just used CP’s estimating website and come up with about $100. Obviously I’m trying to avoid that, along with any more lengthy wait times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Yep fair enough, I understand you don’t want people bashing your product. Some of us just want them to work though. I have contacted Doug and cc’d you on the emails. Waiting for a response regarding if he can send me parts (if they know what he issue is, why wouldn’t they??) but I’d imagine he’s fairly busy, which is fine.
    I just read above that I’m responsible for the shipping costs to send the rifle to BCL, just used CP’s estimating website and come up with about $100. Obviously I’m trying to avoid that, along with any more lengthy wait times.
    How are you trying to send it...that seems really high. Insurance on guns is pointless, they never honour the claim and guns can't go by express post.

Ryan

Fair enough. Rather than tarnish this thread with non related info and have it deleted I’ll email you. I agree it seems high.

I sent in my upper to Doug to have it fixed as I was experiencing the same issues others on here have voiced. Currently it's been just over a week and assuming it will be another 2 weeks but I haven't heard from Doug yet as to the issues I'm having. I know he is busy yo giving them some time before reaching out again

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post

Ryan
    Mine is doing the same and I emailed Doug, I'm sending in the BCG and upper.
    CSSA & NFA Mbr

Delete

Doug, he has gotten back to me late last night. Wasn’t too concerned about that part, and honestly after waiting for this thing as long as I have I will probably just fix it myself. But we will see, mainly I was wondering what others have experienced, or if I am missing something simple, and I guess now I’d be interested to hear turnaround time for warranty lol. I have not filed a warranty claim as yet. Thanks for the very fast reply though,
    I received my upper back yesterday. Turn around was 2 weeks once Doug received it. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet only ran snap caps thru it and it seems to have fixed theissues. I also asked Doug about what they fixed but yet to receive a response
    Last edited by JDM_Johnny; 08-16-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789