CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL102 First Impresions

BCL102 First Impresions

Just got my 102 today and put most of my goodies on it. I suppose I been one of the lucky ones with my take down pins being easy to manipulate(rear one is slightly sticky but still manageable). I have a PRS Gen3 stock for it but I have to find myself a new buffer tube assembly since the one that came with it is too long for it (if anyone can help me find a place to order one from or if Ryan you could help me out with that would be appreciated). I question BCL's thought process about making a remove-able trigger guard when aftermarket ones wont fit without trimming the after market trigger guard, I had to take sand paper to my MOE trigger guard and take off about an 1/8th off the rear side. The rifle is a lot lighter than I though and trigger pull is fine with me. My XCR 10rd mags fit without modification. All in all happy with it, can't wait to take it out shooting.

I plan on getting it cerakoted Patriot Brown eventually, and have a MOE+ grip for it but my Allen keys are too short to get the A2 grip off, I'll have to deal with that later.

So many wine glasses!
    I'm in the same boat as you - need a new tube. Need the prs too actually.
    I'm okay with the weight of mine but I find it really nose heavy. Going to start lifting weights!

Ryan there's a few of us out here that would love a list of what to order for the Magpul PRS butt stock. Like buffer spring and tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    So many wine glasses!
    I'm in the same boat as you - need a new tube. Need the prs too actually.
    I'm okay with the weight of mine but I find it really nose heavy. Going to start lifting weights!
    And if you notice, NO WINE.

I have the stock I swapped it onto my R700 in a MDT for now and tossed its stock onto my 102(which is why it has a check riser. I was too afraid it might snap if I tried to take it off, but I can charge the rifle with it in the last position so not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    And if you notice, NO WINE.

I have the stock I swapped it onto my R700 in a MDT for now and tossed its stock onto my 102(which is why it has a check riser. I was too afraid it might snap if I tried to take it off, but I can charge the rifle with it in the last position so not too bad.
    Nice. I'm the opposite. I have lots of wine but no wine glasses. I find solo cups have a more stable base and the wider mouth let's the wine breathe better.
    Also it's wiskey not wine.

Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Those Que Pasa tortilla chips are awesome. Rifle looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by ingots View Post
    nice. I'm the opposite. I have lots of wine but no wine glasses. I find solo cups have a more stable base and the wider mouth let's the wine breathe better.
    Also it's wiskey not wine.
    lol
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

So can you tell me if it came with the IMI Defense Mag and a nylon bag? Everything I've seen online shows an IMI Defense mag and a nylon bag albeit a cheap bag but a bag none the less.

I just got mine today... no bag and a cheap non descript magazine.

I appreciate your input.

Mine came with a bag, what I assume is a DPMS 5/20rd mag and a 5/10rd Pmag

I shot a water Mellon with mine today... that first shot was a gooder.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast