CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: BCL102 First Impresions

  1. #1
    Newbie WarWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    23

    BCL102 First Impresions

    Just got my 102 today and put most of my goodies on it. I suppose I been one of the lucky ones with my take down pins being easy to manipulate(rear one is slightly sticky but still manageable). I have a PRS Gen3 stock for it but I have to find myself a new buffer tube assembly since the one that came with it is too long for it (if anyone can help me find a place to order one from or if Ryan you could help me out with that would be appreciated). I question BCL's thought process about making a remove-able trigger guard when aftermarket ones wont fit without trimming the after market trigger guard, I had to take sand paper to my MOE trigger guard and take off about an 1/8th off the rear side. The rifle is a lot lighter than I though and trigger pull is fine with me. My XCR 10rd mags fit without modification. All in all happy with it, can't wait to take it out shooting.




    I plan on getting it cerakoted Patriot Brown eventually, and have a MOE+ grip for it but my Allen keys are too short to get the A2 grip off, I'll have to deal with that later.

  2. #2
    CGN Regular Ingots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Taxation is Theft
    Posts
    306
    So many wine glasses!
    I'm in the same boat as you - need a new tube. Need the prs too actually.
    I'm okay with the weight of mine but I find it really nose heavy. Going to start lifting weights!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    42
    Ryan there's a few of us out here that would love a list of what to order for the Magpul PRS butt stock. Like buffer spring and tube.

  4. #4
    Newbie WarWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    So many wine glasses!
    I'm in the same boat as you - need a new tube. Need the prs too actually.
    I'm okay with the weight of mine but I find it really nose heavy. Going to start lifting weights!
    And if you notice, NO WINE.

    I have the stock I swapped it onto my R700 in a MDT for now and tossed its stock onto my 102(which is why it has a check riser. I was too afraid it might snap if I tried to take it off, but I can charge the rifle with it in the last position so not too bad.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Ingots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Taxation is Theft
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by WarWolf View Post
    And if you notice, NO WINE.

    I have the stock I swapped it onto my R700 in a MDT for now and tossed its stock onto my 102(which is why it has a check riser. I was too afraid it might snap if I tried to take it off, but I can charge the rifle with it in the last position so not too bad.
    Nice. I'm the opposite. I have lots of wine but no wine glasses. I find solo cups have a more stable base and the wider mouth let's the wine breathe better.
    Also it's wiskey not wine.

  6. #6
    Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poco
    Posts
    1,081
    Those Que Pasa tortilla chips are awesome. Rifle looks good.

  7. #7
    CGN Regular tony9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by ingots View Post
    nice. I'm the opposite. I have lots of wine but no wine glasses. I find solo cups have a more stable base and the wider mouth let's the wine breathe better.
    Also it's wiskey not wine.
    lol
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    So can you tell me if it came with the IMI Defense Mag and a nylon bag? Everything I've seen online shows an IMI Defense mag and a nylon bag albeit a cheap bag but a bag none the less.

    I just got mine today... no bag and a cheap non descript magazine.

    I appreciate your input.

  9. #9
    Newbie WarWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    23
    Mine came with a bag, what I assume is a DPMS 5/20rd mag and a 5/10rd Pmag

  10. #10
    I have no life Deuce-deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Behind a large rock
    Posts
    2,555
    I shot a water Mellon with mine today... that first shot was a gooder.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •