New CGN T-Shirt is now available with special discount code

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Greyshirt.jpg

The "grey" shirt is now available. 100% cotton. Prices in the webstore are including shipping.

The special pricing pre-orders from team members have been put aside, so they are now released to the public!

Click here for T-shirts

Use this special discount code "TeamDiscount", and get 5 dollars off in any team membership subscription made in the same order with a T-shirt.

Click here for Team Memberships

If you are purchasing more than one ###L, the shipping charge will be refunded for the second and third ones.

Attachments

• Greyshirt.jpg
    Greyshirt.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 73
Nice, I really want one and a patch but 26$ seems a bit steep for one graphic printed plain Gildan made Tee.

Shipping is included in the price.

And there is a lot of bloody work to make this grey on grey colour scheme to work. Shirt might not be the most expensive part, but the effort spent on making the logo work in a 2 colour greyish logo on a grey shirt is way more than just taking the regular 5-colour CGN logo and slapping it on a black T-shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
buddy complaining made me buy one. Price is great, last time I had a custom shirt made it cost $50

I like the golf shirt idea, but the logo confuses me.

No gun. No beaver.

What's the background on the golf shirt logo? I may just order one, if it can be added to my order (last order hasn't been processed).

I like the golf shirt idea, but the logo confuses me.

No gun. No beaver.

What's the background on the golf shirt logo? I may just order one, if it can be added to my order (last order hasn't been processed).

It is an experimental bullet that penetrates 13" of gelatin blockk with a Maple Leaf shaped wound channel! LOL

Back
Top Bottom