Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ** PRO EARS - NEW Models & New Lower Prices !!!! **

Business Member
    Arriving by Tuesday.. get me your order folks and squeeze in for the 5% Off !!

Has anyone tried the Stealth 28 (non headphones) model? I am having a rough time finding ones that dont mess with my Glasses and have already wasted 3 pairs worth of cash. Do you have the Stealth 28 In-Stock? I appreciate it.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    Has anyone tried the Stealth 28 (non headphones) model? I am having a rough time finding ones that dont mess with my Glasses and have already wasted 3 pairs worth of cash. Do you have the Stealth 28 In-Stock? I appreciate it.
    They should arrive tomorrow, or next day the latest. If no one replies, I'll see how they fit with my glasses on.
    Get back to ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    They should arrive tomorrow, or next day the latest. If no one replies, I'll see how they fit with my glasses on.
    Get back to ya'll
    That would be greatly appreciated OPA, Thank you very much!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    That would be greatly appreciated OPA, Thank you very much!!
    They're in !!! ... I tried the Stealth 28 on and they hang nicely over top the ears along side the glass temple arms and I didn't find it annoying or a problem, but I can't say if it will or not to anyone else, re: their head/ear shapes and type of glasses you may wear, etc..

CGN Regular
    Great news, hopefully they fit me the same, that is why I ordered these as regular ear muffs over my shooting glasses annoys me.

Business Member
    NO More Promo on these !! Sorry, was only until they arrived. If order one, please do not use the promo code, as it'll not be processed or shipped.

The Popular Gold Pro Tac models are in... in both the Slim 28NRR and in the Plus 26NRR models... both in a green and black options... Great Prices, can't be beat !!

Again, NO More promo pricing...but every day competitve prices on All Models !!

Business Member
    The Silver are super comfy, with the Gel pads and very good quality sound, especially for this price point !!!

Business Member
    The Gold II are in as well, and pretty Awesome, get the Gold level of Features for lower $$ ... Also has the Gel pads for super comfort and fit over your shooting glasses !!
    Better than the MSA models !!! Great Made in U.S.A. Quality, High Quality Accoustics, 26NRR (not 18-19 like MSA's)... Great option for price point !!

The Silver mentioned above, also Excellent option for it's price point.. 22 NRR ... Both run on AAA batteries.

Have these began shipping out to customers yet?

I haven't seen any kind of shipping notification in my email - nor have I seen anything in my mailbox and as of now you've had them in stock for a week.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast