Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ** PRO EARS - NEW Models & New Lower Prices !!!! **

Business Member

** PRO EARS - NEW Models & New Lower Prices !!!! **

Hey Ya'll, I wanna get the news out about PRO EARS New Models and New Lower Prices !!

So, though brands out there like MSA and others also have high priced models, over the $300 range, most do not Have All The Features that Pro Ears TOP Gold line models have !! One main feature is the higher NRR ratings of Pro Ears, on top of their High Quality Electronics and Sound Quality and Comfortable to Wear Hearing Pro !!!

To keep competitive, they've Introduced a few new models, like these 3 below.
    And they've lowered the price on few models, like the Pro 300 Series, are now only $207.98 Cdn !!! (almost $50 Savings from my Previous prices)

And the Gold line is now $337.98 Cdn (Almost $20 Savings from my before prices)

New Models are:

Gold II - 26NRR & 30NRR Models - High quality, with more features than the 300 series, but a bit less than the top Gold Line, to keep the prices reachable for folks who just don't want to spend over $300... This line will sell for only $257.98 ..

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/pro-ears

Silver Model - 22NRR - A new model to compete with other brands offering this price range, but Pro Ears beats them with better quality features and materials, and surely will be more comfortable and at a higher NRR ratings than others in this price range.... at $119.98 .. Check out the Features on my site !!

http://http://www.opaextreme.com/pro...-ears---silver

Stealty - 28NRR - New Behind the Head Strap Style System, with Volume Control... Great New Option at affordable prices, for Pro Ears Quality !! .. $79.98

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/pro-ears---stealth-28

Contact me to Pre-Order yours.... New or Older model.. I am ordering a bunch for early June and want your Pre-orders !

Oh, 5% OFF Any Pre-order Items from now till end of this month. Pay by EMT and get 7% OFF !!

Use Promo coupons on check out, respectively: 5-off-promo or 7-off-promo

I'm scheduling to bring these in early June.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 06-10-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Business Member
    Here's Pics of the New Models.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Business Member
    FYI .. Most Models are NOT in Stock, but my website will show them ALL in stock and ready to go, so you're able to place the order ... But be aware these are scheduled to come in 1st half of June.

Business Member

Business Member
    Check them out folks .... and Get me your Orders by the end of the month...... These are ALREADY Very Well Priced and Competitively So.... and 5% off will only be for Pre-Orders !!

Business Member
    Hey Friends, Looking for some more pre-orders for these NEW Models or any model on my site... I only have few left in stock and I'm bringing in more, but not tons, so get me your order to reserve one, asap.

Note, these are all NEW Lower Prices for Older Models, and New Lower Price Range Models out for 2018 .. I'm Offering 5% off on all Pre-Pay Pre-Orders..
    This promo will not be on after they arrive.

Contact me to order, or just order on line.. I've left the system open to allow orders, as if in stock, but they'll be arriving in first half of June !

Business Member

Business Member
    Popular Pro Ears Slim Gold !! 28NRR !! More to arrive... Reserve yours now !!

Business Member
    Many Models Have Many Colour/Design Options.

Business Member
    Check out these Awesome Hearing Pro .. Made in the U.S.A. !! ... Now with 3 New Models at lower price points for more options, and Reduced pricing on the 300 series and Gold Models !!!

Get me your Pre-order Now... contact me or just go online and order it there .... These will arrive early half of June... 5% off Pre-orders !! 7% off If pay be EMT (option on check out).

User coupon codes: 5-off-promo or 7-off-promo ... respectively for how you choose to pay.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast