Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Presale on Non Restricted Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Bravo.. You are making others look not so good..
    Well, what would really be good is if they were just on time
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Do you have buttloads off glock mags for when these arrive? Have your heard how the magpul glock mags work in this gun?

CGN frequent flyer
    Timing is bag just bought a Ford Raptor. Just as well because I’m okay with waiting for gen 2.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Looks like we may be shooting these carbines in the snow....Rugar is clearly in no hurry to answer enquires these days. The demands on the factory must be substantial .

Quote Originally Posted by homeboy1 View Post
    Looks like we may be shooting these carbines in the snow....Rugar is clearly in no hurry to answer enquires these days. The demands on the factory must be substantial .
    I did speak with Ruger rep by phone. He says there is a barrel issue and hey will be at least a month delay. We are both hoping Ruger will issue a statement we can post. They have been after them too but nothing yet.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Why does every 'new' firearm in Canada have to have a pre-sale for? I mean just in a general way, on top, they are never arrive when posted & Ive seen price changes? Not specific for PR, I just mean in general. Im new to firearms & the Pre sale is everywhere. guess money up front means First come with money, first served kinda thing, as opposed to just stocking them when they arrive for anyone to buy off the shelf. Does it mean quantities will be limited, or just limited at first.

Quote Originally Posted by kweb View Post
    Why does every 'new' firearm in Canada have to have a pre-sale for? I mean just in a general way, on top, they are never arrive when posted & Ive seen price changes? Not specific for PR, I just mean in general. Im new to firearms & the Pre sale is everywhere. guess money up front means First come with money, first served kinda thing, as opposed to just stocking them when they arrive for anyone to buy off the shelf. Does it mean quantities will be limited, or just limited at first.
    I think its also to give retailers a better idea as to whether they should be ordering 10, 100, or 1000, etc!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    in this day and age it makes sense. No one wants inventory just sitting around for to long. Now lets get ruger to produce a limited full stock stainless bolt action run in 450 marlin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grit View Post
    in this day and age it makes sense. No one wants inventory just sitting around for to long. Now lets get ruger to produce a limited full stock stainless bolt action run in 450 marlin
    Lets get Ruger to produce the 44 mag carbine again as well.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboy1 View Post
    Lets get Ruger to produce the 44 mag carbine again as well.
    ah yes,,those Ruger 44 mag carbines are the best tight woods gun you can get,i have a 1976 anniversary version in near new shape,i take it out of the safe once in a while just to handle it,Ruger might do well bringing it back,but with a regular mag would be ice,