Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Presale on Non Restricted Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

I didn't pre order thru PR but I did thru another vendor. They sent an Email out last week saying THEY didn't expect to see the majority of their rifles in until the new year or early spring. I've asked for a refund and I'm going to pick up a new shotty to shoot away my disappointment. Now This doesn't say Prophet River won't get theirs sooner. In fact I'm hoping to still pick one up when the numbers pick up. Just thought I'd share my info.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    so, we have had over a week to settle down some.

i guess the next question is when is the next 'installment' of rifles due in?
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Hopefully there will be some more showing up soon, im curious to see if this preorder rifle shows up before xmas

I find it interesting that Ruger seems to be having more of an issue producing these than compared to Freedom Ordance who is making the other PCC we are waiting on.

I know we have at least seen a few of the Ruger, but it sounds like the other guys initial shipment was 350 units........ruger is nowhere near that from what we have seen so far.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Super GunNutz
    ahh yes,another pre-order fiasco,you'd think we would have learned by now.LOL.

My first preorder and quite likely my last. This is getting ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    sorry i didnt see any reply, did we have an estimate from the Ruger rep as to when the next batch will be making it up to Canada?
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    sorry i didnt see any reply, did we have an estimate from the Ruger rep as to when the next batch will be making it up to Canada?
    Lol, By the next batch, do u mean the next five?

CGN Regular
    This happens every year at various places where people pre order, a date is set, and it's not met. Never the stores fault. But people still preorder and then get pissed. You should know you're taking a chance when you pre order. Just saying... It's not exactly out of the norm.

I don’t mind preorders. I ended up with one of the first 25 WK180’s thanks to preorders. I ended up cancelling my PCC preorder and just buying from a retailer that had stock. As of the last time I checked there is still stock out there.

It’s just the nature of the firearms business - if you want the latest you’ll have to preorder and be patient.