Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Pre-Order

its Been 6 months still haven't received any updates, and now a large box store retailer has them in stock in my area. Would you be so kind as to give the community an update

This whole Ruger Pre-Order is getting ridiculous, some dealers are selling them to Customers who walk through the doors , while pre-order Customers wait patiently. My question is are the distributors not enlightening the dealers . Most folks understand delays etc if the information is communicated to the Customers . These guns are not days overdue.... these are many months overdue !

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    This whole Ruger Pre-Order is getting ridiculous, some dealers are selling them to Customers who walk through the doors , while pre-order Customers wait patiently. My question is are the distributors not enlightening the dealers . Most folks understand delays etc if the information is communicated to the Customers . These guns are not days overdue.... these are many months overdue !
    Not to mention the price difference between the vendors....pre-order customers are paying more in some recent cases like when a big box store had the same rifle for $750.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    It's starting to look pretty clear, certain retailers had no special allotment and therefore, no right running a pre-order of any kind. People have placed deposits in good faith and are getting screwed. The complete silence on the matter is just insult to injury.

Time for charge-backs!

Quote Originally Posted by JimboJones View Post
    It's starting to look pretty clear, certain retailers had no special allotment and therefore, no right running a pre-order of any kind. People have placed deposits in good faith and are getting screwed. The complete silence on the matter is just insult to injury.

Time for charge-backs!
    Couldn’t agree with you more . Disappointed in Wanstalls and the “Silent Treatment” . Why no response folks ........??

BANNED

I bought mine like new (100 or so rounds) off the EE for $750 shipped to my door
    Thing is great and gonna try my spare Burris fastfire 3 on it
    Hate to say it but glad I cancelled my preorder way back and found it on EE instead.

Feel bad for the guy's still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by MINI-30 View Post

I bought mine like new (100 or so rounds) off the EE for $750 shipped to my door
    Thing is great and gonna try my spare Burris fastfire 3 on it
    Hate to say it but glad I cancelled my preorder way back and found it on EE instead.

Feel bad for the guy's still waiting
    Picked one up at Cabelas in Abbotsford on Friday for $799.00 getting my $200 deposit back from Prophet river after this last fiasco where they only got 14 guns but kept us waiting for 9 days before they announced we weren’t getting one. My guess is they waited for the other dealers to sell out of their allotted stock before they let us know so we would not pull our deposits and buy elsewhere. I fluked out being in Abbotsford Cabelas at the right time!
    Member of the CCFR

In a perfect world we would not need guns.....this is not a perfect world

Quote Originally Posted by JimboJones View Post

Time for charge-backs!

At Wanstall you have to be on theVIPlist or forget it. Never been called on any preorder I did with them
    Member of the CCFR

In a perfect world we would not need guns.....this is not a perfect world

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Not to mention the price difference between the vendors....pre-order customers are paying more in some recent cases like when a big box store had the same rifle for $750.
    One of the site sponsors has them on sale for $719!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by A&Shuntr View Post
    One of the site sponsors has them on sale for $719!
    Which one I should buy another lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast