CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Back from the Dead: LAST CHANCE TO OWN THE LEGENDARY MATEBA MODEL 6 AUTOREVOLVER

CGN frequent flyer
    Can't say I'm surprised. No pictures of the new production guns should have been a red flag.
    CCFR & CSSA Member

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more handguns.

Well, sent an email to sales@matebaitaly.com, email returned undelivered...! Thinking actual email is sales@matebaitalia.com...!!!

LOL damn..."this" combined with the refusal to sell any spare/extra parts...glad I passed too!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobbo_Fett View Post
    Nicely done sarcasm there

At least Mateba is still working on the export permit...

"
    Dear ###

Tomorrow I go back to the Police Headquarter in Treviso and ask again. Normally they send to Rome and wait for the authorization that usually is not so long. I don’t know why they can’t give the authorization to export to Tactical in Canada.

I let you know

Best regards
    Domenico

------------------------

Il giorno 9 set 2019, alle ore 16:00, xxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
    Thanks Domenico for getting back quickly. I put downpayment for a Model 6 Unica Autorevolver Polished Blued .357 Magnum 6" Barrel.

Any idea how long it will take to receive the export authorization?

Kind regards,

xxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------

On Sep 9, 2019, at 07:45, Sales Mateba <sales@matebaitalia.com> wrote:
    Dear xxxx

I’m waiting to receive the authorisation to export. I let you know when I'm ready. Which model did you order ?

Best regards

Domenico Libro

-------------------------------------------
    Hi,

Tactical Imports from Canada has collected down payments from Canadian shooters like myself to import Mateba revolvers. I thought I ask directly to you, can you please let me know what is the status of Mateba revolver order by Tactical Imports.

Kind regards,

xxxxx

Yup cuz it's Monday and excuse me for bombing this thread by stating the obvious: why are you paying customers who's essentially funded TI for a year now, being so soft touch nice about it?

Dealer promised something they can't deliver. Refund monies to those who demand it or face legal action. That simple.

Nope I didn't put down a prepaid and glad I didn't. Also nope I will never deal with TI ever because of this running B/S.

2 cents in.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead