Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Back from the Dead: LAST CHANCE TO OWN THE LEGENDARY MATEBA MODEL 6 AUTOREVOLVER

CGN frequent flyer
    Can't say I'm surprised. No pictures of the new production guns should have been a red flag.
    CCFR & CSSA Member

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more handguns.

Well, sent an email to sales@matebaitaly.com, email returned undelivered...! Thinking actual email is sales@matebaitalia.com...!!!

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    LOL damn..."this" combined with the refusal to sell any spare/extra parts...glad I passed too!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobbo_Fett View Post
    Nicely done sarcasm there

At least Mateba is still working on the export permit...

"
    Dear ###

Tomorrow I go back to the Police Headquarter in Treviso and ask again. Normally they send to Rome and wait for the authorization that usually is not so long. I don’t know why they can’t give the authorization to export to Tactical in Canada.

I let you know

Best regards
    Domenico

------------------------

Il giorno 9 set 2019, alle ore 16:00, xxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
    Thanks Domenico for getting back quickly. I put downpayment for a Model 6 Unica Autorevolver Polished Blued .357 Magnum 6" Barrel.

Any idea how long it will take to receive the export authorization?

Kind regards,

xxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------

On Sep 9, 2019, at 07:45, Sales Mateba <sales@matebaitalia.com> wrote:
    Dear xxxx

I’m waiting to receive the authorisation to export. I let you know when I'm ready. Which model did you order ?

Best regards

Domenico Libro

-------------------------------------------
    Hi,

Tactical Imports from Canada has collected down payments from Canadian shooters like myself to import Mateba revolvers. I thought I ask directly to you, can you please let me know what is the status of Mateba revolver order by Tactical Imports.

Kind regards,

xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Law View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised. No pictures of the new production guns should have been a red flag.
    There have been plenty of pictures on the Mateba facebook page: They even just began building the .454 Casull model again.

I will be honest, I would not be shocked if the permitting delay was purposeful on our jackass of a government's end.

This delay has been around as long as Blair began looking into bans in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    I will be honest, I would not be shocked if the permitting delay was purposeful on our jackass of a government's end.

This delay has been around as long as Blair began looking into bans in the first place.
    For what it's worth I believe it's the Italian side that's dragging their feet, not the Canadian. There is a FRT already from way back when, import is simple enough.

This is just the usual pre-order mess. They are NEVER as promised. Until they start offering pre-orders with non-delivery clauses (e.g. interest to the buyer for things being late) pre-orders are going to suck.

thats a funky looking revolver, but its kind of cool in its own futuristic way
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    There have been plenty of pictures on the Mateba facebook page: They even just began building the .454 Casull model again.
    Thanks for the pointer. I see they started the 2006M production too. Would have loved to have the 454 Mateba and the 2006M, but this being bungled so much sours me to the whole idea.