Thread: Type 81 parts kits

Type 81 parts kits

Do you guys have an arrival estimate for more type 81 parts kits?

i have an AR with close to 30k rounds. Only thing required replacing was the lower.

Frd of mine has a Vz close to 50k. With pretty much no requirements on replacing anything. Dont know why people are so adamant on wanting a parts kit.

My spider sense tells me that the so called parts kit that they had were from cannibalized guns. They barely had a big enough order for Poly to even answer their emails and phone calls.

Yes, i do have a type 81 as well, 2 crates of ammo through it so far and i dont see any signs of wear. I think these things are built a bit tougher than your regular AR and other firearms
    Save Hong Kong!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Looking like the fall! We'll be getting it lots, enough to satisfy demand
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Great, and any chance you'll find any more type 81s hiding in the warehouse, forgotten in inventory at all or is this really it?

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    i have an AR with close to 30k rounds. Only thing required replacing was the lower.

Frd of mine has a Vz close to 50k. With pretty much no requirements on replacing anything. Dont know why people are so adamant on wanting a parts kit.

My spider sense tells me that the so called parts kit that they had were from cannibalized guns. They barely had a big enough order for Poly to even answer their emails and phone calls.

Yes, i do have a type 81 as well, 2 crates of ammo through it so far and i dont see any signs of wear. I think these things are built a bit tougher than your regular AR and other firearms
    For me personally, it is that I enjoy this rifle and with no more specimens being made, I want to ensure I can enjoy it for the as long as we have 7.62x39. I am with you though, I have put down about 3000 rounds with mine and see no signs of wear.

CGN Regular
    thanks TI, if you can do an email when those arrives it would be appreciated