Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: May 2018 10/10 Mag Updates - With Video!

Quote Originally Posted by GlassLightning View Post
    Very excited!

I know this caliber is not as in demand as others but considering that the xcr-l pistol is available in 6.8 SPC, I think it would be pretty nifty if you guys were the first to bring 10 round 6.8 magazines to market. It would definitely bring some more interest to the cartridge as well, I imagine it could be worth looking into!
    6.8 is to go.

Short 10 rounders for 224 Valkyrie ( 6.8 SPC) will complete the system, both in Canada and in the US. For that kind of rifle, a short mag is needed, not 30 rounders.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Can you give an ETA for these mags ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmoncan View Post
    +2. Not saying the feed lips on these mag are not durable enough for constant dropping. It's just that I wouldn't stress myself out every time I dump my mag knowing it's the bottom of the mag landing on whatever surfaces it lands instead of the feed lip.
    Think of it this way. Rather than buying an extension, you just buy a second mag for the same price an extension would cost. If you break the feed lips, then it's now only an extension.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doo925 View Post
    Can you give an ETA for these mags ?
    At this point we are aiming for a August / Sept release. That target is contingent not the final phase of production and moulding goinfo to plan, which it should now that the tool making and moulding is all within our 4 walls 🤟🏼

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Think of it this way. Rather than buying an extension, you just buy a second mag for the same price an extension would cost. If you break the feed lips, then it's now only an extension.
    👆🏻Nailed it!

.....other than the part about breaking the lips! We’re confident in their strength. We’re looking forward to getting the first round of final, full strength polymer mags out into some of your hands soon for torture testing to prove it.

Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Industries View Post
    At this point we are aiming for a August / Sept release. That target is contingent not the final phase of production and moulding goinfo to plan, which it should now that the tool making and moulding is all within our 4 walls ����
    Awesome. Looking forward to trying these mags.
    Last edited by doo925; 05-28-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    6.8 is to go.

Short 10 rounders for 224 Valkyrie ( 6.8 SPC) will complete the system, both in Canada and in the US. For that kind of rifle, a short mag is needed, not 30 rounders.
    Ah that's right the .224 Valkyrie uses the same mags, that's awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Very cool, I like the smoke black mags.

Is there a mag coupler that would work with these mags so I could have 4 mags joined together like this...

Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Once you guys are ready to release we'd like to stock them!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast