Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **UPDATE** New Precision Rifle Chassis from Dlask Arms Corp. / MDT

**UPDATE**

We have finished the final parts needed for these chassis and have added them to the website. There are limited numbers of each colour so if you would like us to put one aside for your pre-ordered TUF-22 then please send me an email and I will endevour to make it happen.

https://dlaskarms.com/products/dlask...-dar-22-tuf-22
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by P90rippin View Post
    From your comments on custom precision fitting in the chassis will there be any issues using a Boyd's SS Evolution Ruger 10/22 stock with the TUF-22? I was considering using a Kidd 762 silver 0.870" fluted barrel for this build as well. Thanks!
    going to need to see a picture of this set up

You bet I'll post the pics. It's going to be a bit to get everything together but I'll have the Evolution SS next week. It's the royal blue (blue/silver) color. I'm going get the TUF receiver cerakoted in matte silver to match the barrel and the Nikon Monarch 3 scope (matte silver) with Warne mounts (matte silver) I'm going to use. Just waiting for what Dlask can supply for the parts or cerakote...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12