Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    We've loaded topped up mags on closed bolts multiple times in the c7s even with our craptastic old gi mags. The 28 round downloading is for dumbasses. If your mag sucks get a different one.
    yeah cause your piece of #### equipment is half a century old

why would you download? just lock your bolt back, put the mag in and close it, as you should to begin with
    what kind of dolt closes the bolt to put a mag in anyways? lol

but who cares about the gear right? just the taxpayers footing the bill for it when you need new stuff lol

Ordering asap for future rifles haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sawmillcreek View Post

why would you download? just lock your bolt back, put the mag in and close it, as you should to begin with

but who cares about the gear right? just the taxpayers footing the bill for it when you need new stuff lol
    The kind of dolt that has an opportunity to swap a near empty magazine for a full one... but it's ok why would I need to tell you about tactics when you are one of the 28 rounder "experts"

sorry but your narrative is bs, you can put any quality mag in loaded to the tits on a closed bolt. You are wrong on this... the end.

Have a nice day.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sawmillcreek View Post

I can sense your great respect for members of the Canadian Forces.

It’s his equipment when it’s $hitty and half a century old, but it’s the tax payer’s when it needs to be updated, that sounds fair. The last time I checked, members of the CF pay income tax like any other citizen.

To answer your question “What kind of dolt closes the bolt to put a mag in?” the answer can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...t=270402396712

In case that’s not your cup of tea, that’s how soldiers are taught.

I would imagine SOPs vary when the range becomes two-ways. If you've experienced this, perhaps you can enlighten us.

Soldiers don’t chamber a round unless they are told to do so. They don’t have a bolt racked back and ready to go forward when order to load is given. Even when they are told to make ready, they will close the dust cover and put the weapon on safe after chambering a round.

The exception is when they’re already firing their weapon and the bolt locks back on an empty magazine, or after clearing some other stoppage. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but these may be the only times soldiers will feed a loaded magazine with the BCG locked back.

I didn’t write the PAM, but I would imagine there are certain levels of readiness where it would be beneficial for a rifle to have a mag in it, but no round chambered.

But it's good to know you support our troops.

ETA: Apologies to IRG for going off topic.
    Last edited by Mister Donut; 06-20-2018 at 07:04 PM. Reason: apology to IRG for going off topic

Government employees do not pay taxes. They consume taxes.

If I rob a corner store and steal 10 packs of smokes, but then drop 3 packs on the way out, how many packs of smokes have I given the corner store?

The answer is -7. Not 3.

Edit: Taxation is theft!

WOW... this is a firearms forum and a thread on magazines. Park the verbal abuse and go put some rounds down range. Lets keep it friendly...

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    WOW... this is a firearms forum and a thread on magazines. Park the verbal abuse and go put some rounds down range. Lets keep it friendly...

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Only if we can have more of them mags. Pretty please?

CGN Regular
    Keeping it somewhat topic related, the issue here is essentially a 30 round magazine that has been limited to 10 rounds for a pistol. A quality 30rd magazine has the follower giving enough play to allow the magazine to fit on a closed bolt as it takes in account the convex nature of the bottom of the bolt. I would propose the resolution is where they are crimping needs to be shifted a millimeter down to allow for the required play. The issue here is that the amount of play to allow a magazine to fit on a closed bolt is damn close to allowing an additional round to go in and feed into an open bolt.
    I could see why they would just err on the side of caution crimping where they do.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Yes....More 10/30 mags please...
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...

Thanks for your patience everyone. Anyone who has had issues with their magazines, please e-mail JF at jf@irunguns.ca to let him know about your issue(s) and to get an RMA for replacement magazines.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com