Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    These are blatantly rifle mags with a pistol stamp on them, and we know the RCMP's position on those. Have we not learned anything from the Beowulf mags? Watch and see what happens now....
    Give it a rest. Most of us dont give 2 craps about the RCMPs interpretation. You dont like them. Dont buy them ! Making a scene just makes you look like you want these banned.

Just like My Cz858 I will use my legally aquired property as I see fit. If the day comes that I have to stand in court to defend myself Im 110% ready to face the consequences.
    Last edited by DILLIGAF; 07-24-2018 at 03:06 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Give it a rest. Most of us dont give 2 craps about the RCMPs interpretation. You dont like them. Dont buy them ! Making a scene just makes you look like you want these banned.
    Not making a scene, just telling you what's going to happen.

I have plenty of the original LAR mags, and I don't want them ending up on a ban list too, like my original Beowulf mags did.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post

Just like My Cz858 I will use my legally aquired property as I see fit. If the day comes that I have to stand in court to defend myself Im 110% ready to face the consequences.
    That's very noble, and foolish of you. My point is that I don't want it to get to that. But it's where we're headed when someone puts a stamp on a rifle magazine and calls it a pistol mag. This isn't difficult to figure out. You might as well repin your Pmags to 10 and go to the range. It's the same thing.

Umm no it isn’t. One was bought, one was altered... ffs boo, everytime I see this at the top of my subscribtions I get excited and then just to see your negative Nancy post..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    That's very noble, and foolish of you.
    Well going full reatrd is my trademark !!! :-)

CGN Regular
    a real issue with these mags, for anyone who cares, is they dont work with the esstac kywi. the mag catch recess makes them extremely difficult to remove from the pouch

CGN Regular
    i also didnt get an email back from IRUNGUNS on the few that had bolt close issues.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    Umm no it isn’t. One was bought, one was altered... ffs boo, everytime I see this at the top of my subscribtions I get excited and then just to see your negative Nancy post..
    The RCMP doesn't care who altered it. They care who's in possession of it.

Don't get too excited...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    a real issue with these mags, for anyone who cares, is they dont work with the esstac kywi. the mag catch recess makes them extremely difficult to remove from the pouch
    They work no problem in my esstac

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soforcy View Post
    Anyone got their Mags yet? Or I should just expect Aug delivery?
    nope stillllll waiting.
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood