Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt M16A1 in Canada... 2599.99USD

The price I can live with, the law... Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterPHD View Post
    They start at about $15,000.00 USD and are prohib here. This is about the closest we should expect to owning an orignal.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterPHD View Post
    They start at about $15,000.00 USD and are prohib here. This is about the closest we should expect to owning an orignal.
    More reason for me to commit! I’m also putting together a Vietnam Marine impression these days, hopefully will have a M16 to finish the collection!

Are these guns somewhat available? I am a newb to the hobby as a whole but lord have mercy that is a work of art.
    If they are reasonably attainable this would be the driving force to get my Rpal.

Quote Originally Posted by GarandStanding View Post
    Are these guns somewhat available? I am a newb to the hobby as a whole but lord have mercy that is a work of art.
    If they are reasonably attainable this would be the driving force to get my Rpal.
    Are you kidding?? These are limited run, only 2500 units made in the US, with a price tag of $2599.99 USD, and nobody but IRunGuns importing them in up here north.
    Somewhat available/reasonably attainable? They're anything BUT man...

Quote Originally Posted by GarandStanding View Post
    If your referring to any AR pattern rifle then there are many choices to be had , rangeing from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars.
    As for this offering it is rare indeed. Another option is cloneing one which is a fun but expensive hobby.
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

We currently have 2 on allocation although they seem to sell before we have a chance to advertise them. Please email allen@irunguns.ca and he will secure one for you.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Done!! Thank you IRG!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We currently have 2 on allocation although they seem to sell before we have a chance to advertise them. Please email allen@irunguns.ca and he will secure one for you.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

When I came to know about this, it was late last year after I got my Colt AR15-A4 and ACOG TA31RCOA4-CP. This set-sup sums up to one of this M16A1 repro. FYI, the bolt carrier on these are not F/A.
    Would be nice wit my Colt M1911A1 repro as well.

Edit: it comes with F/A bolt carrier.
    Last edited by red_star; 06-24-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

these are back in stock

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any plans to bring more of these in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12