WANSTALLS CUSTOM order oppoutunity: Wilson Combat EDC X9 "Special Canadian Run!"

WANSTALLS CUSTOM order oppoutunity: Wilson Combat EDC X9 "Special Canadian Run!"

r8XH7zC.png

Released last year as a High Cap 4" carry pistol, i've finally been able to convince Wilson Combat
to do a special Canadian legal run for us this fall!

XkvIyF2.jpg

I think one of the ###iest Wilson Combat pistols offered, this fully de horned, LWT alluminum framed beauty will be
offered with a Canadian legal barrel and 10 round magazines!

BARREL REVERSE CROWNED
uiaxb4T.png

FLUTED BARREL AND CHAMBER

JJc5I1u.png
ERzzLh9.png

G10 WILSON COMBAT STARBURST GRIPS WITH BOBTAIL
OS8zguB.png

BALL CUTS WITH EDC X COCKING SERATIONS
w23ZO9T.png

FULL SPECS:
  • Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
  • Concealment Bullet Proof® Hammer
  • Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
  • 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
  • Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
  • Black G10 Aggressive Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
  • 4” Stainless Steel Tri-Top Slide with External Extractor
  • Unique X-TAC Rear & Front Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
  • Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
  • Elevation Adjustable Tactical Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight with 4-40 Hex Head Cap Screw
  • 4” Stainless Cone Barrel with Reliability Enhancing Lock-up, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
  • Fluted Chamber
  • Fluted Barrel
  • 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
  • 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
  • Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts

Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5” at 25 yrds

BNXZYJV.png

We have 7 frames in queue! Under 4k to own a Wilson Combat.... Call or email to Secure one today!

WILSON COMBAT EDC X9 $3987.88*

• Can be ordered with or without light rail
  • Choice of small, or large backstraps
  • Choice of short, medium or long triggers

* Price is after US conversion, paperwork and shipping/brokerage into Canada. Canadian Taxes are not included and we ship expedited/insured to you at no charge. Wilson requires 25% down to secure...

Cheers,

Gary

Last edited:
Would you take a kidney or maybe half my liver instead? If I buy that my wife would kill me so I feel she won’t care if it’s just a vital organ or two for a trade

So Wilson is making a slightly longer slide and frame so barrel will continue to be flush?

Damn shame the barrel would protrude beyond the slide... Would have ordered one for sure.
Please touch base once you have a picture or rendering...

J

Beautiful! But the 4.2 barrel will ruin the lines on the pistol. That being said it’s still one of the nicest looking 1911s around. Will this come in a full size later on?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom