Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: WANSTALLS CUSTOM order oppoutunity: Wilson Combat EDC X9 "Special Canadian Run!"

Got mine today. Looks much better in person. Cfo approved the transfer a week before it shipped so might be worth calling in to make sure it's ready to ship.

Cool. I bet it does look pretty sweet in person.

FINALLY!!! after a much anticipated wait, agonizing delay, and bitter sweet regret of purchase. Today my EDC X9 showed up. I must say, I felt like I jumped the gun on ordering this, felt some regret due to how the barrel protruded past the slide, then started giving up hope with the delay of when it was supposed to arrive. And now its here.. in my hands. AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!
    This is my first Wilson combat and my first high end custom pistol besides what I have from STI.
    This gun feels great, This thing is tight!!! And I mean it both ways, as the way a thug would say tight, and the physical look and lockup of all the components. the slide is silky smooth, the trigger has an mazing reset. I've felt better trigger pulls, but overall amazing.
    I seen few comments about how they don't like how the barrel protrudes past the slide. To me, its water under the bridge. Definitely looks better in person.

so to the 10 owners out there with these, enjoy. Can't wait to do a post review after some rounds are down range.

I imagine Anil has probably wanted to pull his hair out but he's done an outstanding job since the exit of Gary. He's come through with the orders and we should all recognize him with his patience and give him a Thank you.

Thank you Wanstalls! and Anil for coming through.

As always! Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    How many guns were sold in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    How many guns were sold in Canada?
    As I first understood when I ordered there was 7. And then I think it went up to a total of 10 from what I heard from Wanstalls....

Picture of the canadian version anyone?
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

Quote Originally Posted by nsgallup View Post
    Picture of the canadian version anyone?
    Try this link. This ones mine
    https://imgur.com/gallery/lHpaZbn

CGN frequent flyer
    I honestly like the look of it with the barrel protruding slightly.
    Though I am a strange man.

Congrats. Beautiful gun.. I’m thinking along the same lines as my only handgun at this point before jihadi Justin takes them away.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.kurp View Post
    FINALLY!!! after a much anticipated wait, agonizing delay, and bitter sweet regret of purchase. Today my EDC X9 showed up. I must say, I felt like I jumped the gun on ordering this, felt some regret due to how the barrel protruded past the slide, then started giving up hope with the delay of when it was supposed to arrive. And now its here.. in my hands. AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!
    This is my first Wilson combat and my first high end custom pistol besides what I have from STI.
    This gun feels great, This thing is tight!!! And I mean it both ways, as the way a thug would say tight, and the physical look and lockup of all the components. the slide is silky smooth, the trigger has an mazing reset. I've felt better trigger pulls, but overall amazing.
    I seen few comments about how they don't like how the barrel protrudes past the slide. To me, its water under the bridge. Definitely looks better in person.

so to the 10 owners out there with these, enjoy. Can't wait to do a post review after some rounds are down range.

I imagine Anil has probably wanted to pull his hair out but he's done an outstanding job since the exit of Gary. He's come through with the orders and we should all recognize him with his patience and give him a Thank you.

Thank you Wanstalls! and Anil for coming through.

As always! Cheers
    Thanks!! I'm extremely happy you like your pistol.

A big thanks goes out to all of you from us at Wanstalls for your understanding and patience on this matter. Transitions and restructuring are seldom easy times (especially when combined with custom orders and import times/regulations) but it's all for the best on our end and the goal is to bring you cool products in better and better ways. Stay tuned folks!

Cheers!

-Anil

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d.kurp View Post
    As I first understood when I ordered there was 7. And then I think it went up to a total of 10 from what I heard from Wanstalls....
    10 in total.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast