Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ON SALE KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted 699.99USD

ON SALE KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted 699.99USD

Attachment 180024

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Hey IRUNGUNS I try and add one to cart and it wont let me?? But all other guns will add directly to cart? not sure why?
    Don't miss... I won't...

Do not temp me, dark mistress.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    I messaged you on the website. Are there mags available? Doesn't say if or how many they come with. Spares? Couldn't find them on your site. Are these in Canada already or are we waiting for them to arrive? Also what is the operational reliability now. The reviews are conflicting on reliable function.
    Last edited by ljones; 05-25-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    I messaged you on the website. Are there mags available? Doesn't say if or how many they come with. Spares? Couldn't find them on your site. Are these in Canada already or are we waiting for them to arrive? Also what is the operational reliability now. The reviews are conflicting on reliable function.
    I have about 400 rounds or so through mine now with no problems. Couple of ftf but I believe it was due to how the mag was loaded. It’s a fun gun but exspensive to shoot as 22 mag ain’t cheep unless you find it on sale.
    I would definitely recommend getting one.

If someone could supply a link to the 10/30 spare mags it would be appreciated. I can't find them on the site.
    Last edited by ljones; 05-25-2018 at 11:54 AM.

If someone could supply a link to the 10/30 spare mags it would be appreciated. I can't find them on the site.
    https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...d-black-finish

I believe that's them

- Kozse

Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    Thanks. I had just found them. Their site navigation is a little different. Hadn't used it before.

These come with 2 mags and they are in Canada. I personally shoot one and it's a tack driver, no issues just make sure you seat the rounds in the mag. Here is the link to the reflex optic I have on mine which is currently on sale for 134.67USD https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...innypistol-blk .. Here is a link to extra mags as well https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...d-black-finish

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We have you covered... Here is the link https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...d-black-finish

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast