Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heritage Rough Rider Revolvers in Canada

Ok, I have a question. The last one in the list. Shows SKU of 727962500200 and in the description says:

Description Heritage Rough Rider 22LR 4.75 6rd Cocobolo Wood Grip Blue Finish
    Detail Born of the Traditions of the Old West the Rough Rider maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver only in a scaled down version. Chambered for the .22 LR and .22 Magnum cartridges the Rough Rider is manufactured using state of the art precision machinery that assures its accuracy and reliability.

Which tells me that it can shoot both 22LR and 22 mag.

But, when i look that SKU up on the heritage site it corresponds to model RR22B4

Which says:

RR22B4 - SMALL BORE REVOLVER 4.75 BLUE 22 LONG RIFLE ONLY

And:

Caliber: 22 Long Rifle Only

But, on the description page says:

Chambered for the .22LR and .22 Magnum cartridges

So... im wondering, which is it?

Do you carry the spare 22WMR cylinders? If so, how much?

CGN Regular
    i have 4 of these now in various configurations.

they are AWESOME and a ton of fun. toss one in the range bag for cheap trigger time when you cry at the 500 .45 empties sitting on the flooe but still wanna be at the range.

personally, skip the 4.5" bbl and jstu get the 6"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    At that price I might have to get one! With exchange $155 is $200CAD, which is a significant savings over the prices I've seen elsewhere! (Stupid question, but with these already in Canada, you just pay the price, taxes, and shipping to your door right? No import fees or anything?)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by garynk87 View Post
    i have 4 of these now in various configurations.

they are AWESOME and a ton of fun. toss one in the range bag for cheap trigger time when you cry at the 500 .45 empties sitting on the flooe but still wanna be at the range.

personally, skip the 4.5" bbl and jstu get the 6"
    Care to elaborate why 6" vs 4.5" ??

Yes, they are currently in Canada. Just GST and shipping through Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    At that price I might have to get one! With exchange $155 is $200CAD, which is a significant savings over the prices I've seen elsewhere! (Stupid question, but with these already in Canada, you just pay the price, taxes, and shipping to your door right? No import fees or anything?)

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Correct. If it’s in Canada it’s just the price (with exchange), GST, and actual shipping. No other fees.

IRG beat me to it lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyroma View Post
    Do you carry the spare 22WMR cylinders? If so, how much?
    I am now also very interested in this info. lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I’ve got one with the spare WM cylinder. It’s a miniature Peacemaker. Mine has a birds head grip.

Tones of fun.

I should just stop browsing this site if I want to save money lol.

Got the 6,75 inch wood grips.
    Last edited by IT-Guy; 05-25-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast