Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruger american predator w/ ar mag .223

Sponsoring Business

Ruger american predator w/ ar mag .223

THE NEW RUGER AMERICAN PREDATOR WITH AN AR MAG PLATFORM (THAT WILL ACCEPT 10 RD PISTOL MAGS)

Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
    Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
    The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
    Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
    Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
    Heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
    Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
    Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
    Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
    Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.

THE RIFLE IS ALSO TOPPED WITH A NIKON P TACTICAL SERIES 3-9x40mm MK1- MRAD

Nikon’s new P-TACTICAL riflescopes provide the features you need to maximize your shooting experience—regardless of the platform you mount it on. Fully multicoated optical systems housed in rugged, one-inch, aircraft-grade aluminum main tubes brighten even the most dismal environments and unforgiving conditions. The versatile 3x zoom ratio (on variable models) provides the field of view at the low end and the detail at the high end to satisfy most shooting demands. And if you’re a long-distance dialer, P-TACTICAL’s new, hash-marked MK1-MOA or MK1-MRAD reticles are matched to ergonomic turrets with directional indicators to make every come-up—or down—both simple and intuitive. Dedicated caliber models—including rimfire—match the reticle to your preferred caliber. When used in conjunction with Nikon’s free Spot On Ballistic Technology, all reticles offer exact holdover points or elevation adjustment for any long-range engagement.

SUPPORTING THE RIFLE IS A BLACKHAWK! 6"-9" bipod

THIS WHOLE PACKAGE FOR ONLY $995.95 + tax with FREE SHIPPING

TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-855-888-4867 OR EMAIL US AT SALES@JOBROOKOUTDOORS.COM

Name:  IMG_0316.jpg
Views: 7982
Size:  122.9 KBName:  IMG_0315.jpg
Views: 9381
Size:  117.2 KB
    Last edited by JoBrook Firearms; 05-25-2018 at 05:38 PM.

I have of these in 223. Do you offer the AR mag conversion? I haven’t heard of this being done before.

Thanks

Any of the ranch models with AR magazine comming? Model 26965.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gallen270 View Post
    Any of the ranch models with AR magazine comming? Model 26965.
    have you noticed that they recently changed the Ruger web site, the gun your talking about is now only listed as 223, lost the 5.56 in the spec's.
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    I have of these in 223. Do you offer the AR mag conversion? I haven’t heard of this being done before.

Thanks
    you can not convert the older Predators over to use the new magwel's, i asked Ruger directly about that a couple weeks back and it was a hard no.
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I'd like a side x side comparison with the Mossberg MVP Varmint.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    have you noticed that they recently changed the Ruger web site, the gun your talking about is now only listed as 223, lost the 5.56 in the spec's.
    Who cares? That's just lawyer talk. Unless they're using a match chamber 556 will be perfectly safe to use.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

They make these in a Lefty version?
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Sponsoring Business
    not that we're aware of, this is a factory built rifle.

Finally. Need to see more brands doing bolt action rifles that accept AR mags. Heard the mvp's are accurate but the bolts feel sloppy, and I don't want a Mossberg that's not a shotgun. Plus the stock polymer mags these guns come with feel and look pretty flimsy.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast