Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you guys bring in Surefire shotgun lights

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle

Can you guys bring in Surefire shotgun lights

Folks

Just wondering if you can bring in any 870 surefire forends, very few anywhere in stock up this way.
    Thanks

BANNED
    What makes these ALWAYS so expensive? There are no deals on these anywhere.....its a 100$usd surefire flashlight....and they charge 200$usd for the foregrip.....like what gives? The whole set up should be not more than 200$ cad......I've seen these as high as 500cad and 300usd......just my 2 cents.....but these are way overpriced no matter where you buy them from

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    What makes these ALWAYS so expensive? There are no deals on these anywhere.....its a 100$usd surefire flashlight....and they charge 200$usd for the foregrip.....like what gives? The whole set up should be not more than 200$ cad......I've seen these as high as 500cad and 300usd......just my 2 cents.....but these are way overpriced no matter where you buy them from
    I agree. I've been wanting one for a while now but they're always so expensive for what you get and I can't justify 300-500$ on a fore end/light.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pm’d A few options.

As per price on these, they are shock proof internals, waterproof and meet military standards, those all have a price. If you want a cheap option buy a Magpul forend and a Surefire with mount $250 if you want an integrated reliable setup go with Surefire.

Also the old prices were 450-550 the DSF models are 550-650 in Canada now.

I have a DSF model on my tac ord 870 they are amazing quality and have a full cutoff switch now to stop battery drain.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I agree. I've been wanting one for a while now but they're always so expensive for what you get and I can't justify 300-500$ on a fore end/light.
    That's exactly what iam saying....I've always wanted one one myself.....just can justify spending this.....how good are they anyways?

Could look for a takeoff Insight forend if cost is an issue
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax Bob View Post
    Warriors and wonders. You're welcome
    I Run Guns forum. Pretty ignorant to post such here.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Folks

Just wondering if you can bring in any 870 surefire forends, very few anywhere in stock up this way.
    Thanks
    Why would you want one? It is sooooooooooooooooooooo ugly it is painful to look at. Looks like a 5 year old put the 870 and a flashlight close to each other and started to glob plastic over it. I have a Magpul Inforce combo on mine, slick, practical and did not make me bankrupt.

Since no one is paying attention; OP is looking for a product from a dealer, not info or opinions. This isn’t the black/green shotgun sub forum.
    If you can’t afford an SF forend that’s fine but don’t imply those of us who can, are wasting money, simply to make yourself feel better.
    If you’ve never used one but somehow have an opinion on it, by all means feel free to include that info in your posts as wel.
    God doesn't believe in Atheists

CGN frequent flyer
    Found this on their site

http://www.irunguns.com/product.sure...-rem870-mocods

$350 USD + $25 USD import fee + GST + shipping from Edmonton to you door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast