Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 45 ACP ammunition $110 / 250 rounds

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback mistero and thank you everyone for informing him of the CGN rules.
    This is one of our products that seem to always be out of stock. At this time we feel that it is priced correctly. Of the calibres that I shoot 45 is one of my favorites and this product is exceptional. No foul smell - no grimy firearm - consistent loads - great snap. This may be why customers keep buying it. Sometimes price is not the only reason to buy something.
    I remember a guy once told me that if price were the only deciding factor everyone would buy a "K car". Ya I'm that old.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    Thank you for the feedback mistero and thank you everyone for informing him of the CGN rules.
    This is one of our products that seem to always be out of stock. At this time we feel that it is priced correctly. Of the calibres that I shoot 45 is one of my favorites and this product is exceptional. No foul smell - no grimy firearm - consistent loads - great snap. This may be why customers keep buying it. Sometimes price is not the only reason to buy something.
    I remember a guy once told me that if price were the only deciding factor everyone would buy a "K car". Ya I'm that old.
    I've owned a couple K cars are you calling me cheap... I am very insulted by your assumption of my lower class lifetsyle lol.... but in reality people can buy what they want and do there own online browsing no need for someone to say your overcharging then put a link to an item on sale with a different vendor... but there always has to be that 1 guy

Ahhhhh. Allready bought 750 rounds WM off you ......stop with the peer pressure to get more ......wife allready something something with me..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    Ahhhhh. Allready bought 750 rounds WM off you ......stop with the peer pressure to get more ......wife allready something something with me..... lol
    Lol. I hear that often.

We added more inventory to the webstore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12