Bushmaster ACR Standard Black-NON RESTRICTED 4150 CMV, Chrome Lined, 1/7 BBL $2999.00

Is this a factory offering from Bushmaster?

Also is there any availability on aftermarket Barrel assembly’s of different lengths?

These are our AEI ACR barrels, manufactured for us in the USA by a high end OEM barrel manufacturer to our specifications.
They are double lead lapped, air gauged, and subjected to full lab quality-control. Chrome lined, phosphated, milspec 4150CMV.
The profile duplicates the OEM BM 16" Govt. Profile barrel, but is longer overall for Canada NR status (1/4" over to avoid possible FRT scrutiny), and deletes the vestigal M203 notch forward of the gas block, as customers requested.

Different lengths are available in the marketplace, but if under 18.5" would render the rifle restricted, and would then be subject to restricted firearm requirements.

These are our AEI ACR barrels, manufactured for us in the USA by a high end OEM barrel manufacturer to our specifications.
They are double lead lapped, air gauged, and subjected to full lab quality-control. Chrome lined, phosphated, milspec 4150CMV.
The profile duplicates the OEM BM 16" Govt. Profile barrel, but is longer overall for Canada NR status (1/4" over to avoid possible FRT scrutiny), and deletes the vestigal M203 notch forward of the gas block, as customers requested.

Different lengths are available in the marketplace, but if under 18.5" would render the rifle restricted, and would then be subject to restricted firearm requirements.

Do you sell the barrel seperate?

Also can you bring in 10.5 barrels?

Do you sell the barrel seperate?

Also can you bring in 10.5 barrels?

The barrel assembly is available here..
b-acr-bbl-cmv-477.jpg[/URL]

Attachments

• b-acr-bbl-cmv-477.jpg
    b-acr-bbl-cmv-477.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 906
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, part of that Q was unanswered. 10.5” OEM assemblies are possible, but 6+ months out. If you just want a 10.5” barrel we can probably do something for you quicker. Please give us a shout.

I missed out on this a while ago. Not this time!

this is confusing though "We will contact you shortly to arrange payment and shipping methods."

I put all of that in already! lol

It showed up today. Did a full clean, take down and re assembly.. Mounted optics... We are good to go!

I may have scratched the barrel a bit already... The hand guard is tight, I was giving it some taps with a soft mallet and it popped right off... beware inside of hand guard is not plastic! Has a metal inset that WILL scratch your barrel! (now I have a reason to get a target barrel lol)

Anyways! Love it!

This thing is ROCK SOLID. No wiggle or play. Feels sturdy and solid! The feel is way better then the XCR-L and though a bit chunky it is fairly balanced.

Last edited:
Looks like site maintenance. They are missing all their rifles.

Yes. We are doing some significant upgrades to the website relating to firearms. This may last for a few days. It is otherwise business as usual. We have 1 black ACR remaining. Please email or call. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom