Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bushmaster ACR Standard Black-NON RESTRICTED 4150 CMV, Chrome Lined, 1/7 BBL $2999.00

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    $68.00 shipping is kinda steep on a $2999.00 rifle. Why so much??
    Can you drive from Ontario to Newfoundland and back just to pick it up for less than $68???? If the answer is (obviously) NO than I think it's well worth the $68 to have it shipped. I'll pay shipping for an item that comes from somewhere only a couple hours from me because it's not worth my time and money to go pick it up myself.

Someone who complains about 68 bucks is highly unlikely to be buying a $3k rifle anyways

Pretty sure if someone offered to pay $3067, they will ship it to them for free..... Shipping things to and from Newfoundland is never cheap in general. You never get free shipping on anything you buy, its always just worked into the price somewhere. Even with most of the site sponsors here who offer free shipping, if you ask them to price match an item they will tell you free shipping no longer applies.
    Last edited by srnm; 05-30-2018 at 04:46 AM.

It just seems steep. Other companys do free shipping after $200.00
    Ask how much insurance is included in the free shipping on a $3G rifle. I suggest it will be $100.

You don't do that much shipping I take it:

expedited, signature is 1.50$, 3000$ insurance is 45$... math works out.

It's actually cheaper than if you personally tried to ship the same item at the same speed and with the same insurance.
    This is it. We ship fully insured. The actual insurance rate from Canada Post is now $2/$100, so of the $68 shipping, $60 is Canada Post insurance +$1.50 for signature, leaving $6.50 for the shipping portion. The actual shipping is portion significantly larger.

You never get free shipping on anything you buy, its always just worked into the price somewhere.
    I often wonder if people understand this? From reading this thread I'm happy to see that most do.

The interesting thing with Canada Post is that shipping from NL actually costs the same as shipping from elsewhere in the country. I guess it's the 'national service' aspect/govt? Don't know, but we appreciate it. We ship A LOT and are at the highest discount rate for volume that Canada Post offers/publishes. We pass this discount on to our customers.

We charge a flat $17.99 for shipping with signature, then $2/$100 of cost for insurance, on larger items it actually works out to a little less that that. If someone wants their ACR shipped without insurance, and is prepared accept that if it CP loses it, only the basic included $100 will be refundable, we will ship for 'free' as well. We haven't had a rifle go missing in 14 years of operation. But I really don't want our new ACR customer to be the first person we have ever had to say 'wow, that sucks' to.

Pretty sure if someone offered to pay $3067, they will ship it to them for free.....
    Free shipping, fully insured!

The case they come in is enormous
    They sure are.

We appreciate the comments. Sincerely.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 05-30-2018 at 10:21 AM.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

BANNED
    $68.00 shipping is kinda steep on a $2999.00 rifle. Why so much??
    I paid almost $80 for an $800 rifle shipped and insured.....$68 doesn't sound that far fetched.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    When's FDE back in stock.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Order with confidence. Arms East provides fantastic products and service!
    Member: Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights
    Gun Owners of America

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    If you purchase with a a Mastercard you are already protected, buying insurnace on top of that is pointless. The buyer is actually purchasing the insurance for the seller.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    What sort of accuracy are people seeing with these barrels?

Is this a factory offering from Bushmaster?

Also is there any availability on aftermarket Barrel assembly’s of different lengths?
    Hit hard,hit fast, hit often!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    What sort of accuracy are people seeing with these barrels?
    A recent email from a customer whose DMR we re-barreled with our barrel for him.
    Name:  acr-target.jpg
Views: 3663
Size:  46.2 KB
    Today was the first day I had an opportunity to go to the gun range and shoots the ACR since you've replaced the barrel

I am very impressed with its performance I used basic Factory ammo and I don't consider myself a marksman in any way, shape or form

Sometimes I've had better luck throwing the bullets at the target with my hand

I attached a couple of pictures of the ammunition and the group just for your information
    Shot with Winchester VarmintX 40gn.

We see lots of MOA and under with these barrels. We are very proud of them to be honest.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast