Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Ruger BX25 & Mini 14 & 30 Factory mags arriving soon!

We have BX25 mags & Genuine Ruger Mini 30 mags on the next shipment, 2 weeks or so. Drop a line to hical@shaw.ca & we will notify you when they arrive, no deposit needed.
    We also have the Ruger factory Mini 14 30/5 & 20/5 mags in stock, while they last, HERE.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Any update as to the arrival of the Mini 30 mags?
    "I will appeal, not to the freedom of speech or religion, but to the sacred and inalienable right to be left the hell alone." - Andrew Coyne

No firm ETA still, but we will send Emails out to everyone on the list as soon as we are ready to ship! Sorry for the delay....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply!
    "I will appeal, not to the freedom of speech or religion, but to the sacred and inalienable right to be left the hell alone." - Andrew Coyne

the only mags that are manufactured for the charger are those which state so on the packaging, mag itself, or promotions from the company who made them. hence the bx25 being prohibited at 25. A screwdriver is manufactured to turn screws, if it just so happens to also work as a prybar thats fine, but it sure as hell wasnt manufactured as a prybar. i dont see how some of you dont understand that. Now i dont want the hassle from the rcmp, so i dont use my 25/30/110 round mags, but there is no law saying i cant.

Back on topic, anyone have experience with the bx25 in terms of reliability. are they as good as the 10 round rotary mags?

I don't see these available on the site any more. Will you be getting more?

Always restocking everything....drop a line to hical@shaw.ca we will notify you as soon as they arrive.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567