Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Legendary M24 Rifle Returns!

Thanks!
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Only accurate rifles are interested - range report? :D
    I've gotten under 1/2 in groups at 100m, but in the hands of a better shooter, these things have been known to do 1/3 moa.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Is the M24 a "long" action and the REM police a "short" action?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

this aint no ordinary Remington...
    I like guns

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Is the M24 a "long" action and the REM police a "short" action?
    Yes

CGN Regular
    Aren't these totally new rifles with absolutely no military history?

Weren't the real army m24s stripped of their actions to build the M2010s on?

Then didn't Remington take the remaining parts kits and stocks and sell them with new barrels and new actions under the M24 Rebuild program?

Aren't these really just newly manufactured Remington 700's long actions with "M24" roll stamping and with "M24" profile barrels and HS Precision PST 007 stocks and a whopping $5k price tag?
    "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction."
    -Douglas MacArthur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen492 View Post
    Aren't these totally new rifles with absolutely no military history? These are M24 "R"s

Weren't the real army m24s stripped of their actions to build the M2010s on?

Then didn't Remington take the remaining parts kits and stocks and sell them with new barrels and new actions?

Aren't these really just newly manufactured Remington 700's long actions with "M24" roll stamping and with "M24" profile barrels and HS Precision PST 007 stocks and a whopping $5k price tag?
    These are "new" rifles, REM always made them, just took some time to get them up here.

If you closely at the pics MD posted, you can see the holes for the target sights to bolt on.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Regular

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stephen492 View Post

No its Remington trying to bring themselves out of near bankruptcy lol

Expried Business Member
    We just received another unicorn in our warehouse, leaving 2 total M24 rifles available for sale! FOUND HERE

I would suggest anyone who can buy this rifle to buy it. This is a real deal. Of course you can get a custom build to match the spec but a high quality clone will be just as expensive (at lease from my research). And let face it...It will never be the real deal. I have seen this rifle in person and it is like nothing they have in the store. The whole thing scream "war machine"; the barrel is substantially thick with almost no taper, action is smooth, trigger breaks like glass, and you can just tell by holding it that you can run it over with a truck and it will still function properly.

This is a rare opportunity to have one of these rifle and I am really amaze that both of them are still in stock at Wanstall............Or I should say only one left in stock because I pulled the trigger couple days ago on this beauty

Thanks to the Wanstall sale team with their awesome customer service in helping me on this purchase. Will definitely be in touch with them on future projects.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast