Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Legendary M24 Rifle Returns!

Expried Business Member

The Legendary M24 Rifle Returns!

*This rifle is not part of the Remington Rebuild program, it is a new in box NON-refurbished unit.

The title says it all, we have 1 more Remington M24 Sniper rifle system in stock, ready to be sold to a lucky shooting enthusiast or collector!

In case anyone is not familiar with the M24 rifle, it is based on the legendary Model 700™ and 40-X™ rifles. Its unmatched accuracy and reliability have made it the standard in long-range tactical situations. The basic M24 Sniper System – the standard for the U.S. Army since 1988. The M24 is built for the US military, and given to their elite sniper teams on the front lines. If you ever wanted to own what the pros in uniform use, this is a rare opportunity you would not want to miss! The initial batch we received almost a year ago sold out in a few days, so this lone rifle will likely be gone in a short time period as well!

For any questions, or if you wish to order over the phone feel free to call us at 1-888-967-4867!

Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 05-29-2018 at 05:39 PM.

5k for a Remington? there must be some serious collector value here.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    5k for a Remington? there must be some serious collector value here.
    Only a handful have ever entered Canada

Being a tried and true Remington fan (even through the ups and downs) I see the value in this rifle. I’d love to have the real deal in the safe.

It would be nice to have this and a $5k custom build side by side for a test run.

Is this a limited run and Canadians are getting just a handful? Or is it, we are going to order handful because Remington has priced them at $5,000?
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Iconic

So cool! Maybe I will have to rattle the couch cushions and see if I can come up with 5K.

BANNED

I used to think my Police was a "good enough" substitute, but it's just not the same.

I know of a couple of guys with really deep pockets. They bought like 10 of these between them....and they want 10 more. One for shooting, and one for collecting. Fukking nuts.

Only accurate rifles are interested - range report? :D
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Is this a limited run and Canadians are getting just a handful? Or is it, we are going to order handful because Remington has priced them at $5,000?
    These rifles are extremely rare. It is not a matter of cost, it is a matter of availability. We brought in 10 for the last batch. To my knowledge, only about 20 have ever entered Canada, most of them within the last 6 months. Might not look like much, but this is a no-nonsense tool that was built for war, and built for the US military under contract. Designed with accuracy at extreme range in mind, in the hands of a skilled shooter this will give a Cadex system a run for its money.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast