CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SHIELD Exclusive: Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Sinasta's Avatar
    Just ordered one, hopefully some Surefire X300U-A will be in stock soon to go with it.

Also there was a payment issue and about 5 of them appeared on my credit card...

Unceremoniously posted on the site sometime last night, I think? Either way, my order is placed. I’ll grab an RMR elsewhere, I think - looking for that HRS.

No Amex on guns, even though the payment portal allowed me to punch the card in? Just gave me a generic error message until I used a MasterCard.

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    Unceremoniously posted on the site sometime last night, I think? Either way, my order is placed. I’ll grab an RMR elsewhere, I think - looking for that HRS.

No Amex on guns, even though the payment portal allowed me to punch the card in? Just gave me a generic error message until I used a MasterCard.

Bradley
    I used Mastercard as well and still got a error. Thought it might have been a browser issue and tried on both Chrome and Firefox. But I have several temp transactions on my bank account now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    I used Mastercard as well and still got a error. Thought it might have been a browser issue and tried on both Chrome and Firefox. But I have several temp transactions on my bank account now...
    Hi Sinasta - Shoot an e-mail to info@rampartcorp.com with the details of your issue and someone should be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_AlexW View Post
    Hi Sinasta - Shoot an e-mail to info@rampartcorp.com with the details of your issue and someone should be able to help you out.
    Email sent. I also just tried to place another order just now and now I have 6 temp transactions for the pistol. lol

The error message that comes up just says theres a "unexpected error has occured".

Called my credit card. They are going to look into it tomorrow as well.
    Last edited by Sinasta; 04-14-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456