Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tanfoglio goodness! Thanks Freedom Ventures!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I need to buy an extreme firing pin for my Tanfo aswell, Iam currently getting occasional light strikes, I switched to federal primers and I would say ignition is about 98%, but adding the extreme firing pin that should put me at 100% with federal primers, CCI is another story of course.
    I added the extreme flat SA trigger and SA delta hammer as well as the light hammer spring and firing pin spring, Polished all the internals not long after I got it when it was still DA/SA, I would say trigger is around 2-2.5lbs now.
    Its not as fancy as yours though Triminion
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    I need to buy an extreme firing pin for my Tanfo aswell, Iam currently getting occasional light strikes, I switched to federal primers and I would say ignition is about 98%, but adding the extreme firing pin that should put me at 100% with federal primers, CCI is another story of course.
    If you want reliable CCI primer hits with the light setup, go with the Xtreme firing Pin and a Xtreme Titan hammer.
    Titans hit hard, but have the same sear angle so you get the same trigger pull.
    Honestly, I don't know why Tanfoglio still makes the Xtreme Deltas after they came out with the Xtreme Titan...

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    I meant to post this sooner but been swamped these few weeks. Thanks to the great folks at Freedom Ventures for getting me my Tanfoglio 2018 Limited Custom and getting me my special order parts in record time and answering my million questions. These guys know their Tanfoglios!
    You're very, very welcome, Trinimon - thanks for buying Tanfoglio and for buying through us!

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

That is gorgeous!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    If you want reliable CCI primer hits with the light setup, go with the Xtreme firing Pin and a Xtreme Titan hammer.
    Honestly, I don't know why Tanfoglio still makes the Xtreme Deltas after they came out with the Xtreme Titan...
    Extreme firing pin is definitely on the list, I will check out the titan hammer as well, the SA Delta hammer was given to me. Next payday of course
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    I added the extreme flat SA trigger and SA delta hammer as well as the light hammer spring and firing pin spring, Polished all the internals not long after I got it when it was still DA/SA, I would say trigger is around 2-2.5lbs now.
    Its not as fancy as yours though Triminion
    That's pretty sexy too! I want one of those too in hard chrome. Mmmmm....

Here's a non-scientific test of the Delta vs Titan hammer. FF to the 4min mark.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    I sense a Titan hammer and an IpscAlex thumb rest order coming in shortly...
    CSSA Member

I think I may end up getting some Extreme parts too. Gun already shoots so good, I can only imagine what it would feel like after dropping in Extreme parts. I was always leary about it because of Light Strikes but now that I know it shouldnt be a problem with the right Combo of parts.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Gorgeous Pistol!!

While we're on the Freedom has awesome products topic - take a look at my latest purchase from these guys! I've purchased a few STI's from Freedom lately but this DVC is the finest firearm I've ever handled. Thanks to the guys at Freedom for excellent service and for bringing these fine products to market in Canada!

Name:  IMG_0644.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  128.9 KB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast