Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: FX-9 Update ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    If that was true why is the WK180-C still at $995.00 when we have sold close to 3.000? I could make a killing!

I would like to thank the vast majority of our customers who have understood the extremely embarrassing situation we have found ourselves in and stood by us. Thank you.

Today has not been a good day for me, I think I will have a pre supper Scotch, cheers.
    Sorry John, I meant me as well in regards to having a pre order product price increase. The first time was not Wolverine and it was the m10x. Both these situations it was in no fault of the retailer. I’ll have a beverage tonight too while I ponder weather or not to keep my pre order for this rifle.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    If that was true why is the WK180-C still at $995.00 when we have sold close to 3.000? I could make a killing!

I would like to thank the vast majority of our customers who have understood the extremely embarrassing situation we have found ourselves in and stood by us. Thank you.

Today has not been a good day for me, I think I will have a pre supper Scotch, cheers.
    Try not to let it ruin your day. It's just another day in the retail business . These bumpkins have no idea.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Try not to let it ruin your day. It's just another day in the retail business . These bumpkins have no idea.
    and sucking up wont get you yours any faster,LOL.street price didnt change much in the US,so much for tariffs bull.extra profits on one end and the manufacturer neing to small to supply the volume required,so jack up the price,make better profit,drop sales to a volume they can manage to save face,oh well,there will be a ton of these on the EE in six months after their release,just like the 180,LOL.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I have no idea why people keep falling for the pre-order gag?

It's like that guy at work who keeps telling the same joke over and over again.
    Lol that guy at work! We all have a few of those in each workplace

I'm not on the pre order but will still buy one when they land, regardless of price increase

Today was yet another tragic day for those of us in the "black list" of hobbies. I'm rather upset. I should take up drinking again... bourbon... yeah... bourbon...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    So what is the new price and what was the old price again? I was honestly a few sodas in after reading nonsense about bill C71 then I saw the freedom carbine email and jumped on it thinking wow that looks like a good value... even ordered magazines for it already Glock 17 right?
    I guess I am committed at this point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    I'm happy to be getting one still if 150-170 $ makes the diff in buying the rifle, well, maybe you shouldn't have been buying it anyways
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    I'm happy to be getting one still if 150-170 $ makes the diff in buying the rifle, well, maybe you shouldn't have been buying it anyways
    The dollar amount is irrelevant. It comes down to the principle of the matter.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Since these threads are devolving into personal attacks on members we will be locking them.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789