Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Licence conditions paperwork

I use this. I put all the registration cards in the plastic ( they fit perfect), any range memberships, RSO cards. I clip the storage and transportation requirements right from the RCMP, or mag limit or bulletins, and also the ATT conditions. I normally throw it into my range bag. Or take it with me, if I'm purchasing a new gun.

April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    I use this. I put all the registration cards in the plastic ( they fit perfect), any range memberships, RSO cards. I clip the storage and transportation requirements right from the RCMP, or mag limit or bulletins, and also the ATT conditions. I normally throw it into my range bag. Or take it with me, if I'm purchasing a new gun.

You should come over and organize all the papers in the bottom of my gun locker that I havent touch in years. Half my registration certificates are still in the envelopes, unopened, I think. Joking.

Better yet, don't bother. Life is just a little bit brighter when you don't worry about the paperwork.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12