Canada's shortest NR firearm: Keltec KSG Tactical - 13.7" Barrel, 21.4" OAL.

I’d be in for one. That’s a good back country camping back up.

I dunno, maybe for fun...but not sure about backup. If you short stroke it and get a double feed....you have to completely dissasemble it to clear. Also ,the tube feed selector lever screw can come loose ..causing a total failure to stroke the action or feed....this can happen under recoil...so don't forget to loc-tite it first....and make sure its not too tight ..or too loose.

It would be real scary to have any of that happen in a sticky situation.....loved it for fun..but sold it because I didn't trust it

I dunno, maybe for fun...but not sure about backup. If you short stroke it and get a double feed....you have to completely dissasemble it to clear. Also ,the tube feed selector lever screw can come loose ..causing a total failure to stroke the action or feed....this can happen under recoil...so don't forget to loc-tite it first....and make sure its not too tight ..or too loose.

It would be real scary to have any of that happen in a sticky situation.....loved it for fun..but sold it because I didn't trust it
Exactly, stick with a 590 or 870P. For defense gun. Let the range ninjas have their polymer.

Only LE, verifiers, and foreign agencies whom pay for access can view the database.

Pretty slimey when you know that these classifications are paid for by our tax dollars and are treated as law.

In related Trudeaumania news, local police take down all speed limit signs, announcing that they'll decide what's too fast! "Oh you'll know soon enough when you see the pretty roof lights, peasant!"

In related Trudeaumania news, local police take down all speed limit signs, announcing that they'll decide what's too fast! "Oh you'll know soon enough when you see the pretty roof lights, peasant!"

Except the FRT isn't law. And an FRT entry doesn't classify a gun. The firearms act does. Nothing else.

And unposted speed limits are set by law as well.

So not the same.

Back
Top Bottom