Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada's shortest NR firearm: Keltec KSG Tactical - 13.7" Barrel, 21.4" OAL.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    So - by this logic, you could put a pistol grip with no stock on an 8" Dominion Arms Grizzly? Because it doesn't fold or telescope, it would be NR?
    that would be "othermeans"
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I know people like to talk Nonsense about Kel Tec with out merit or quote dubious sources like their "uncles buddy who was a marine and he saw it online" I love my Kel-Tec's and have had to wait months for some of them when ordering this is not a Manufacturing issue its a sales issue they sell, they are great guns, innovative, well designed and Economical. Any Failures to feed are usually the magazines that have been castrated here ( I have a X95 that wont feed full magazines and doesn't engage the bolt open, therefore you have to cock /rack it open then insert a fresh magazine let the bolt run forward and shoot it empty and repeat, it's not the gun its stupid Canadian laws) I don't go around telling everyone my X-95 is garage and trade it in any other stoppages I have experienced or seen are from dirty guns or limp wristing it, eat breakfast cupcake. Anytime I am at the range I offer up my Kel Tec's to fellow shooters they are always impressed and amazed at how light they are and Impressed by the fireballs from my PMR-30. Proud owner of PMR-30, CMR-30, Sub-2000, SU-16 and RDB on its way.

KSG = Awesome zombie blaster

Quote Originally Posted by WARisme View Post
    I know people like to talk Nonsense about Kel Tec with out merit or quote dubious sources like their "uncles buddy who was a marine and he saw it online" I love my Kel-Tec's and have had to wait months for some of them when ordering this is not a Manufacturing issue its a sales issue they sell, they are great guns, innovative, well designed and Economical. Any Failures to feed are usually the magazines that have been castrated here ( I have a X95 that wont feed full magazines and doesn't engage the bolt open, therefore you have to cock /rack it open then insert a fresh magazine let the bolt run forward and shoot it empty and repeat, it's not the gun its stupid Canadian laws) I don't go around telling everyone my X-95 is garage and trade it in any other stoppages I have experienced or seen are from dirty guns or limp wristing it, eat breakfast cupcake. Anytime I am at the range I offer up my Kel Tec's to fellow shooters they are always impressed and amazed at how light they are and Impressed by the fireballs from my PMR-30. Proud owner of PMR-30, CMR-30, Sub-2000, SU-16 and RDB on its way.

Dude, that’s hard to read. Throw the odd space in there, paragraphs are wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by WARisme View Post
    Lies. My X95 runs just fine using fully semi automatic 30 calibre magazine clips. I'm getting about 500 rounds a second out of it.

Seriously, though good post. My X95 will JUST take a fully loaded 10 round steel pistol mag, but I can't, for the life of me, get MFT polymer mags to seat with more than 9 rounds if I don't lock the bolt first. It is often the mags, not the gun, that cause issues.
    Last edited by Ramblr; 06-08-2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Typo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    Lies. My X95 runs just fine using fully semi automatic 30 calibre magazine clips. I'm getting about 500 rounds a second out of it.

Seriously, though good post. My X95 will JUST take a fully loaded 10 round steel pistol mag, but I can't, for the life of me, get MFG polymer mags to seat with more than 9 rounds if I don't lock the bolt first. It is often the mags, not the gun, that cause issues.
    It it the mags... The MFT 10rounders I use in my x95 all work fine.

MFT... YMMV
    'nada

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    It it the mags... The MFT 10rounders I use in my x95 all work fine.

MFT... YMMV
    Oh they work just fine, they just won't insert on a closed bolt with 10 rounds. I've never had feeding issues with them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSigntist View Post
    F.R.T. is Not a secret in the least bit at all. You have to be in the firearms business to access it as far as I know. Which we do.
    Would you kindly post the FRT for the firearm in question please?

Had a KSG it was OK as long as you racked it hard so you didn't short shuck it. Looked cool put a Messa rail on it and the stopper on the pump so you don't blow your hand off if you rapid fired.

Once the DP 12 came out I got rid of it .The DP 12 is way way better.

Looks like Keltec already knows what's good.

https://www.keltecweapons.com/shotguns/ksg-nr